DK

Posted on Sep 7, 2021
Easy to take

I like that this is a tasteless fluid and easy to take in normal water intake. As to the formula I can't say, I take it on trust.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I purchased it as a preventative measure as I was playing a lot of sport. Can't say that it worked for sure but I liked the ingredients nevertheless.

Posted on May 18, 2022

My bones need all the help they can get and this easy to use supplement does the job; I am so pleased to have found an effective liquid supplement rather than having to take pills and more pills

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Always look for nano, Armstrong size supplement. Ionic is great, absorption is the key in our diet to gain the benefit and effectiveness of the supplement. Glad to find this type of liquid mineral here.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

All purchased items received in good condition. Have not try out the product. If suit me, will buy more.

972e699c-a3ff-40f0-8ade-c0a54444f36d
Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Fantastic product. Really recommend. Great price and value. Shipping is quick too!!

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I use it for 2 years now and have no cramps in my legs.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

My wife used to take this and always happy about its quality!

This is the second bottle we got, my son loves this presentation, he workouts two hours a day and he ask me to get his minerals in drops. Thanks God we found Ionic Minerals.

supplement-guru
Posted on Dec 10, 2020

Good combination of trace minerals for bone support with no fillers or additives. Eidon is one of the few companies that provide minerals in liquid form, which enhances absorption.