DK

4.7
Based on 1,945 Ratings
1,547
Posted on Oct 1, 2022

it taste like alkalined water, not bad but I can hide it in my drinks. I mixed it with lime juice and matcha it goes well with all drinks. I use it daily , price and size is worth it. it is part of my current hair diet and I see huge difference after 1 week of use , my hair root is thicker and stronger and my nails finally grow strong and not breaking specially the right index finger nail it never grows well. I can't say it's only because of this product , but hairloss needs a full plan and this is part of it. I also add it to my smoothies.

1e9d10b5-cd35-4429-849c-1d9c223ae9b2
82347be2-aa5c-43d0-9973-ac53dee08a54
2193ae7c-5190-4278-a39f-de44b932a186

Good quality liquid silica concentrate, one of the vital components.I have been drinking on an empty stomach for 2 weeks with collagen .A pleasant taste of freshness, previously I took the "Maca" silica a very large proportion of the day, also not bad, but I liked this Liquid concentrate more.The nails became very strong, the skin glistened with mother-of-pearl.In general, I strongly advise this product, meets the assigned criteria.I will buy more.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

This was suggested by one of my friend, I have been able to see good results out of this product. But it takes a lot of time to react - for my son it took almost a month. I have not noticed any side effects as of now, will goa heavy metal test and see how far it is helped us in reducing aluminium in his body.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I had very bad accident, hit by the car on the street and I had many surgeries. I took this very fast after to decrease swelling and speed up healing, by the way shoulder and leg surgery without any pain killers, I took only stuff which you find in my reviews

Oceans
Posted on Jun 1, 2022
1,102
3,306

Clear solution that's tasteless and odorless. Two full droppers of this product will give the thirty drops recommended for daily consumption. By week two I noticed a major improvement in the quality and health of my fingernails and toe nails. They were stronger and looked healthy, especially my middle toe nails on both feet. I also took this product with vegan magnesium, which works with silica. This product was non-irritating after consumption. The product dries as a white, flaky residue. I think I'll repurchase because of the health of my nails. I bought this product for collagen production, and I figure it's working based on the noticeable difference in my nails.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I ordered the product because I have heard on some alternative health sites that Silica helps remove aluminum from the cells. also goods for hair growing and nails. I add to drinking water. It is odorless and tasteless

d65d64b2-9667-4a6b-aba8-14653452db65
Posted on Nov 30, 2022

I use it daily, it is worth the price and size. this is part of my current hair diet and after 1 week of use I can see a huge difference, my hair follicles are thicker and stronger and my nails are finally getting stronger and not breaking especially my right index finger nail, it never grows well. I can't say it's just because of this product, but hair loss needs a complete plan and this is part of it. I also add it to my smoothies

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

my friend recommended this to me. I thank her very much for introducing me to this product. I have been using it for 2 months now. I have not seen any side effects so far. I will take a heavy metal test and see how much it helps us in reducing aluminum in my body.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

I put this in my morning water and it is great! Has absolutely zero taste or weird texture to it so you can mix it in anything. It is super high quality and have already noticed an improvement in how my body digests carbs. Great quality for the price point too!