DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jan 10, 2022
Good product for vitamin C!

I've used Emergen-C products in the past and was excited to try the tropical flavor since I've never seen it in stores. The quality is on par with the super orange flavor I've bought in the past and the tropical flavor's taste was spot on! The packaging is convenient and single use.

Absolutely awesome drink mix, love tropical taste. Has 1000mg Vitamin C , it is incredible, if you do not feel good take one and you will feel much better .It lifts your immune system and bust energy. Huge package, great effect, perfect size, all natural ingredients, great quality

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I have ordered this product many times in various flavors. I use it when I feel I need a vitamin boost and when I am in too much of a hurry to count out the individual capsules. I plan to continue ordering it before I run out.

Posted on Jan 16, 2021

Good Vitamin C. Comes in packets that you dissolve in water and drink. I use it at the first sign of a cold and always carry it with me when I travel. This one has a pink color. The flavor isn’t bad at all. If you found my review useful, please press yes.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

Great value on a great item! Very little taste which is good and easy to swallow. Will definitely be reordering these again.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

It is tasty and ingredients are good. High quality and it is sweet.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

Best vitamin c available in the market. Purchased multiple times. The quality and taste is good. This flavour is the best. Recommend

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I have been enjoying this product for more than twenty years. Such a refreshing way to take vitamins and minerals

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Tastes good and gives energy which one can feel very fast after drinking. Might create some diarrhea.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

use it everyday and it helps alot with energy and haven't felt unwell since taking it