DK
Based on 1,113 Ratings

4.4
Based on 1,113 Ratings
Posted on Jan 17, 2022

This is incredible, I would give it a hundred stars if I could. This has completely solved my dryness and discomfort due to menopause. The ingredients are all beneficial and I only wish I knew about it 5 years ago. I am 71 and just a small amount 3 times daily alleviate all burning and itching to where I forget I had a problem at all. There is no fragrance and I will make sure that I never run out of this.

I have used this a few time already, the packaging is nice but the size is a little smaller than I expected but the quality is good. It has a very slippery texture and a very very mild scent, it doesnt smell bad at all. I use it after I shower. it works great as a moisterizer but I recomend using just a tiny amout of it.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022
4,069

I got this for my sister and all she says is that she loves the product as it's highly effective, and she badly needs this as it serves as her lubricant, at first I don't have no idea what it is , but eventually I understand, the important thing is she's satisfied.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Really helps for dryness in intimate moments and does not dry. The scent is pleasant and much better quality than KY. Feels natural and not sticky. The smell is not overbearing either. Great product, highly recommended. Too bad they don't sell it by the gallons.

Posted on May 8, 2022

i just got this today and i can already tell it’s high quality and the size is not as big or too small, the moisturizer has little to no scent which is good and the smell is very light, i can’t wait to add it to my routine and see how it feels and see the benefits.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Bought this for my mom, she’s extremely happy with it. She’s been battling dryness which causes pain after going through menopause. She applies it every other day and no more pain, redness, or itchiness

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

I like this feminine moisturizer because it is light, yet effective. A little goes a long way. It works well and absorbs easily, so there is no staining. I don't notice any scent. I like having it available for when a light moisturizer is needed.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

An excellent product for intimate use. It contains aloe vera, calendula, vitamin E and ginseng. It moisturizes well, eliminates discomfort and dryness during intercourse. Helps maintain balance and comfort.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

The best feminine personal moisturizer I have used. Far superior to any other moisturizer that i tried in the past. Glad that it is unscented. When flying I put it inside a small plastic bag as it could ooze ou when suitcases are misused by baggage handlers.