DK
4.1

4.1
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

this contains healthy ingredients that is good for a special diet and allergy friendly. I have been able to benefit by taking a bar with me when I'm on the go because it's a simple thing to pack. it has a soft texture and it tastes like caramel apples.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

These are really tasty and a good snack on the go. They are not so big, so not really a meal replacer, but a nice boost or something to hold you over. They are a bit grainy feeling, which I actually thought made them taste a bit more natural. The quality starts with the clear and uplifting packaging and the quality mixture of ingredients.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

This is a tough one. The flavor and texture is perfect, not to sweet but thr size is a bit to little to feel like you had a snack, and then you still feel the pull to have a 2nd. What I do is take it on the road for when I need a pickme up. that way one just hits the spot

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

These bars had a wonderful flavor. I think I would enjoy them more if the quinoa crunch wasn't in there but overall they were a great tasting product

3e36ec08-a333-4338-8536-ac5b3bc73981
Sam
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I really like the flavor of these bars--sweet enough to feel like a snack, but not nauseatingly sweet. :) I wish the bars were slightly bigger in size, but otherwise, I thought they were tasty and would buy them again. They have a soft texture and apple-y flavor.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Really delicious flavour, great quality ingredients. I would like it to contain less sweet ingredients, as I found it to be just a little too much.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

very nice and healthy snack for the whole family. my kids love it

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Wonderful thing, I like it very much, I recommend it for purchase! 10-10!

Posted on Oct 23, 2022