DK

4.7
Based on 1,406 Ratings
1,157
Posted on May 25, 2022
Very effective and great value for money!

Fast delivery and everything was well packaged with safety. I took these few times already when I had some stomach problems and it worked perfectly. The composition of probiotics and enzymes seem like a great mix of recipe. In my experience even 1 tablet was enough for me per day. The pill is small and easy to swallow. This really helped me with some heavy digestion during a few times when I had heavy meals. Great value for money! Highly recommended!

cb19da9d-64bc-4fa1-8edc-87d25d4a49bc
305173ad-512d-4a2c-a4bf-77e95f7daf60
a546bb69-563b-42fd-91a4-2a481a5a54c1

it is so good the taste is good the quality is good it works after the food too i recommend it so good excellent for every one quality ingredients age enzyme package benefits digestion stomachs composition guts intestinal taste🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 i always use it after eating food it helps with digestion

754d855b-791c-4c77-9308-4d0a92a662e1
Posted on Dec 5, 2022

very good for stomach ache or after food the composition of it is so gut it intestinal and the taste is good it works for a lot of age and the quality is good the ingredients are written it has enzymes the packaging is good the benefit and digestion is good too

0d7d24d8-41cf-4787-8d9d-03acdc966f9b
Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Best supplement for digestion and overall gut health! I have used just the enzyme fomula before which is also awesome, but with the added probiotics it's even better. No more bloating or digestive issues anymore and I've noticed a huge increase in the absorption of vitamis and nutrients.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

I've got stomach issues, and taking one of these with each meal lets me comfortably eat more; and I need every calorie I can consume! I started with the Digest Basic + Probiotics earlier this year, and that was helpful. I graduated to Digest + Probiotics and that was better. I've been taking this, Digest Gold + Probiotics, for over a month, and it's even better. The amount of the specific enzyme that I need to digest a serving of beans, peanuts or cruciferous vegetables (alpha-galactosidase) without a problem is sufficient enough in just one capsule of the Digest Gold + Probiotics, so that I don't need to take an extra generic Beano along with it. But I always take one of the Digest Gold + Probiotics with each meal, because I need help digesting other foods as well.

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

My go-to digestion supplement. Can’t leave without this, won’t even try leaving it out of my diet. So far, this is the best digestion supplement I have tried. Quality is superb. My gut health is much better. My digestion has improved ever since I have taken it and maintained it. My acid reflux rarely bothers me. Happy tummy.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

I’ve always gotten these probiotics and will always do as they have helped me much with my immunity and colon disorder. The pack is enough for around two months and is a perfect supplement that helps with B12 also. Bring over 40 this has helped me a lot with my immunity and obtaining the needed vitamins. The package is perfect and well sealed. The tablets have helped me with digestion and I do t have stomach aches anymore.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I couldn't help but be surprised when I used this product. I even checked the payment card text again to see if the price I purchased was wrong. The product was so outstanding for the price that it was truly amazing. I'm going to recommend this product to people around me.