DK

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

High quality enzyme product, with great benefits for gut and digestion health. Helps relieve gluten intolerance symptoms. Good package, easy to use, easy to swallow and no additional taste. I order it frequently, and love Enzymedica brand. My husband uses it as well, and has improved his intestinal health too.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I have severe and very sensitive celiac and before, could not even try eating out without having a prolonged reaction. Cross contamination is a big problem for me. I take a few of these when I eat out and have been fine. I still don't risk eating out often but am able to now.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I have been using the glutenease and it was proven and effective especially when you had severe bloatiness for hours. Much better than other supplements as compared whether you are gluten intolerance or glucose intolerance as I believe that this will help in some way if you are unsure what intolerance you belong to remarks, never combine digestive enzymes together with medications such as omeprazole . This will abrupt your bloatiness. should you need to take please separate at least 2 hours for these two medication

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Good . It really helpto relieve the gassy stomach especially if you realise that you are allergic to certain food or soup. As long as you feel bloaty for a long period of hours and yet to subside, you need to monitor the type of food or soup that you are and trigger your gluten allegic. In my case it is the herbal soup,pig organ soup and on the shell bread that is the cause . Wise to consume low sugar natural fermented bread that don't trigger the gassy stomach. Last I am replacing my Dr best as this is the most effective. Sometimes when it is too bloatiness or gassiness, can combine charcoal with simethicone to effectively relieve your stomach in the shortest period remarks, never combine digestive enzymes together with medications such as omeprazole . This will abrupt your bloatiness. should you need to take please separate at least 2 hours for these two medication

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I usually use this one, or the one by NOW Foods. Both are excellent, and I can't say that one is better than the other. I would just look at the price and availability. Both provide great support when you expect to have ingested gluten. Nevertheless, these supplements will not fully solve your allergy. It's more like a damage control type of supplement.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Bought for a friend who was diagnosed celiac, couldn't eat anything not gluten free or would have severe stomach pain and intestinal problems.Since trying these GlutenEase capsule still has to be careful what is eaten but can eat regular foods not gluten free with none of the effects of gluten foods will continue to purchase

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Absolutely amazing! I am gluten intolerant and im sick of being on a 100% gluten free diet.. I still keep to my gluten free foods most the time but can now eat something that isn't if i feel like it and without getting the pains in my stomach i would normally get which is amazing. I just need to take a tablet or 2 before eating it. Top marks from me! Thankyou 😊

Great product. I am gluten intolerant. Over the years, my body has taken the abuse from the gluten I have consumed. My gut would hurt within the hour and my joints would hurt for days. I still avoid gluten most of the time but, thanks to these, I can go out on occasion and enjoy a burger and beer without paying for it later. Update: This is my #1 iHerb purchase. Years later, I still use this product. It's so much more affordable that buying all of the terrible gluten free food.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Great quality, ingredients and composition. Saves life when you want to have extra slice of pizza or bread. Perfect for those who have gluten intolerance. Enzyme works in the way that you don’t feel heave after eating food with gluten. You can benefit from good package and take it with you anytime

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I have been suffering from gluten-free food availability. This product made my life easier! I take two pills with meals if the meal is heavy and 1 pill if the quality of gluten is not major. Moreover, my digestion is even better and with the help of a probiotic, I have no bloating whatsoever.