DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I received the item. The delivery man in Slovenia was very friendly. The package was not damaged. I am very happy with the item. It is used by me and the whole family. We are all very excited. I recommend buying. I will order for other relatives. The quality and ingredients is ok.

55dec3e1-6903-4941-83e2-f57ebeb4d1be

My Son has tried other pills for lactose intolerance before but it was always a hit or miss because it didn't work sometimes. Then my friend referred me to this pill and she mentioned that people with lactose intolerance may also be allergic to other things like milk proteins and according to her, this pill helps with not just lactose but other common problems that lactose intolerant person may have. So far my son has tried a smaller 30 pill bottle and it works every time. Even when he ate ice cream and lasagna with cheese. We love it so much, this time we ordered the larger bottle. This supplement has allowed me to enjoy things I haven't been able to eat for years. Good enzyme. Great for digestion. Great composition.

eunmopark
Posted on Oct 20, 2022

I am in my 40s. The delivery from America to Korea was perfect. Even the packaging This product is used by the whole family. It's a perfect product for me who is lactose intolerant. Eating this product when you feel sick after drinking milk relieves stomach and intestinal pain.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

Cashout request can only be made if your account has $100 or more in Available Rewards for Purchase or Cashout. Cashout request may take up to 14 business days to be processed. If this is your first time cashing out, please make sure you've set up and turned on 2-Step Verification here.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

I'm lactose intolerant and while i can live without milk and yoghurt, cheese is hard to let go of. I take one before eating it and it works like a charm. When i inadvertently consume dairy and have stomach ache, i take one after and it helps relieve the pain

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I have tried a local brand of lactase only pills, and they don't help me at all. I end up with horrible stomach cramps that last for at least half a day, if not more. And the bloating pressure sometimes makes me nauseous. But when I take Enzymedica just before eating dairy, I don't have any pain after. I take one right before eating, and if it's a long meal, like at a restaurant, I take another before dessert. I haven't tried them with pure milk or ice cream yet, but they work for foods that have dairy in them, like cheese, cream, or coffee with a little milk.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

The quality of the enzymes is excellent. Helps me with digestion of dairy products and improves my gut health. The pills are easy to swallow, don't have any taste, and the package is comfortable to use. I order this product frequently and am happy with it's benefit. My husband uses it as well.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I have used more than half of them and I have to say they are not the best, but not bad either. In my experience if you eat a tiny bit of dairy they will help lessen the symptoms, but don't expect to be able to eat a full meal with dairy and not feel it.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Far too expensive relative to other similar products, but the results are amazing, first of all, this is high quality, the enzymes included inside are not JUST for lactose, it has a mixture composition that helps the stomach in digestion very well. still wish it were a bit cheaper though.

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

I am allergic to dairy products, this product allows me to consume dairy without an allergic reaction. My husband reacts to all medication prescribad by doctors and when he takes this pruduct he does not react to any foods.