DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jan 16, 2022

French lavender hand soap is so mild for sensitive skin. I love the creamy feel of it. I do think it's the most gentle hand soap I've ever used so far. I love all the essential oils they use instead of fragrances like others use ... thus the name EO. It's my favorite hand soap brand.

Smells of fresh lavender, but with a very slight hint of spiced herbs or something. One of the better lavender scented hand soaps I've tried from iHerb so far. Might try other scents from this brand in the future. The soap itself is fairly concentrated, one small drop is usually enough for a wash. It's neither drying nor particularly moisturising to me. Works fine. 4 stars!

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Great soap, I no longer buy Young Living products due to their lack of ingredient transparency, so this was a great sub for lavender soaps I'm looking for. I'd buy it again. The best is that it arrived on time.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I have used this product for many years and appreciate its effectiveness, gentleness and fragrance. I buy from iHerb because they include product expiration dates in their descriptions!!

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I used their hand sanitizer at a hotel earlier this month and loved the scent. Unfortunately iHerb doesn’t have the hand sanitizer so I got the hand soap and lotion and can’t stop smelling my hands! A nice size and love the simple packaging.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

This soap has a pleasant fragrant smell and it cleans well without drying your hands out. The container is plastic instead of glass so it's a bit lighter than I expected but its not a huge inconvenience apart from more plastic on the environment.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I mainly ordered this cuz I wanted a cruelty free soap and it smells divine and lathers nicely, pretty much what you expect from a liquid hand soap. will repurchase 👍🏻

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

Love the French lavender smell. Very good quality soap. Bought the big bottles for refill as well.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

good quality , size and package are good and so price

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Soft like silk. I’ll order it again and again till I get aged