DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Nov 2, 2022

This is probably one of my favorite hand soaps. The scent is not overwhelming like artificial fragrances. The quality of the soap is great. The size of the container is great for the price. I use this in all of my soap containers around the house. The package is also a pretty blue color.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Calming and relaxing lavender scent - smells like natural essential oil and not synthetic. Gentle to the hands, non-drying. One of the best hand soaps I've ever used - I'm very careful with the type of soap I use as I have sensitive skin. Ingredients are safe too. Will most definitely repurchase.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I absolutely love this product. The scent is so amazing and the quality of the soap is beyond most soap I've used. It live your hands clean without feeling like you've peeled off your skin. I love that it leaves the skin soft, it's a great benefit for my sensitive skin!

Posted on May 30, 2022

If you love a strong scent of lavender, this is the soap for you. It’s my staple bathroom hand cleaner, for both that reason and the fact that it has a great gel consistency for ease of use. It leaves your skin feeling and smelling great, and a very little pump of gel does the job, so it lasts a long time.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

It is important to consider what goes in and on the body. I like this gentle non drying clean soap for sensitive skin. The scent is pure lavender but not overwhelming or perfumey.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

The best hand soap! The soothing lavendar scent is refreshing, Most importantly, it doesn't make skin feel dry after using it, like other hand soaps. It's a clear gel but lathers up nicely, and easily washes off. Perfect for the whole family!

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

The scent is divine. EO makes a quality product. This soap rinses off easily and does not dry your skin I like that I can buy a refill to cut down on the # plastic bottles we use. This is an excellent price! Shipping was fast

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

I love this brands for long time and keeping order their product , mostly washing product , the ingredient contains natural oil , so that very moisturize after washing , the scent is very comfortable because of natural oils , lavender always good choice!

Posted on May 26, 2022

The lavender scent of the latest bottle that I bought is milder than those bought before lockdown. I am still happy with it though because it does its job.