DK

4.6
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 3, 2023
Love the scent

While I appreciate the clean ingredients, and the pump dispenser is easy to use in the shower, the scent is AMAZING! Smells expensive even though the price is a bargain. It doesn’t suds up as much as conventional soaps but that’s common for clean bath and beauty products so I didn’t mind. Would definitely recommend to others!

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

Love the scent, reminds me of a creamsicle. I’ve been using this for almost a year now. I always choose sulfate and paraben free soaps and this has been one of my favorites.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

this shower gel smells great first of all and it really makes me feel clean and refreshed! The scent is right on and the 16 oz package makes it well worth the price! I use it everyday!

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Love the scent and the lather of this body wash. Very gentle and doesn’t leave your skin feeling dry. I’m glad I can purchase it at iherb because it isn’t available on n Canada.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Love the smell of this shower gel. It is light weight and lathers well. Didn't have any irritation while using. Will definitely be buying again.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Love the smell of this shower gel! The combination of orange blossom & vanilla smells like being in a spa when taking a shower. It does not dry out my skin and feels very moisturized.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Love this brand, this scent is as great as the lavender. This is a wonderful product, rinses well, not sticky or oily, this is a good price on this size product

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

My kids and I like the scent of it and the ease of use of the bottle. It doesn’t dry out my sensitive skin so far. I would buy it again.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I don't use the product yet, I received it just now and most of the liquid in drop in the box! loss of money without benefit

d72897b6-8bef-456e-b63c-d9fcfb642ee1
cc5b5b23-eea0-4df7-b9ae-16e993352114
Posted on Oct 9, 2021

This is my favorite brand of body wash. They all smell wonderful and it makes your shower feel like a spa. Very sudsy and organic. First time I have tried the Orange Blossom scent and its luscious. This body wash goes a long way. i herb has the best price.