DK

Posted on Apr 11, 2022
Good protein granola

Tasty granola with 11g of pea protein and 5g of fiber. Great for breakfast with fruits, milk and yogurt. It is not very sweet so I like to add a bit of honey as well as some extra chia seeds. Quick and satisfying meal. If my review was helpful, please press the like 👍 button, thank you!

0d8d3a30-14e9-4182-8845-0ccb298bb533
8bada54f-9a7e-4448-b6f6-7011e9c29d03
09c43d16-8186-4c37-af5f-fc9ce3596aa9
Posted on Nov 9, 2021

This granola has a good peanut butter flavor that just makes me feeling homesick! It's strange but this flavor really brings me home. Good to eat on its own as the cluster is big. On cold mornings I add hot water and it becomes a quick porridge already flavored. IN the afternoon I eat this with cold soymilk and it rocks! Love it. Will def. try other flavors next time.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

If you like pea and peanut butter, this is the one for you. Although marcro wise this one is not that ‘good’, relatively high in fat and lower in protein, it taste fabulous with the crunchiness I like. It’s harder then normal granola but with flax seed and sweet peanut. It’s heaven like and hard to stop once you start the first bite. Goes well with milk and yoghurt

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

the peanut butter flavour is not as strong as i expected. if you didn't tell me it was peanut butter flavoured, i don't think i would have known. i was worried that the protein crisps would have a weird chalky taste that some protein powders do, but i'm pleasantly surprised that they tasted alright. the granola itself is crunchy and mildly sweet with a slight hint of saltiness, so i think it is well balanced in terms of flavour. the pea protein does indeed help to keep me full for longer. tastes good on its own, with mylk, as a smoothie/acai bowl/oatmeal topping. overall, not too bad, will buy again every once in a while.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Finally a product with plant protein! I add it to my oatmeal for some crunch and a boost of protein in the morning. Flavor is mild and I like that.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

not too sweet, smell and taste great, love this peanut butter favour, will buy again. good for snack or eat with soymilk for breakfast. Pea protein inside, great.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

It's not overly sweet, even more on saltier taste-side. But i've enjoyed it sooo much, it tastes like salty and crunchy PB but in granola form. Highly recommend to try it with sweetened vanilla soy milk. Also good on it's own

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

Nice taste, as always good quality. I don't like peanut butter but this granola changed my mind. Perfect choice for healthy and quick breakfast. I reccomend to use natural yougurt, taste will be better!

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

I love this granola on my yogurt in the morning. Great peanut butter taste with the benefit of added protein. I’ll definitely order this again.

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

I definitely need to try the other gluten free options. Love that there are bigger and smaller clusters! Also the granola is not too sweet which I like.