Page 1 - Reviews - Eucerin, Hydrating Cleansing Gel + Hyaluronic Acid, 6.8 fl oz (200 ml) - iHerb
DK

Oceans
Posted on Aug 13, 2021

I am very happy with this. I have “matured” skin. Some “cleansers” don’t feel like they do much but this one does and doesn’t leave my face feeling dry. I do however put hyaluronic acid serum on immediately after and highly recommend everyone do that regardless of age or skin condition. I’m finding out the difference in products that actually WORK vs sub quality products. I’ve done TONS of research. You don’t have to spend a lot of money to get a quality product. Just have to do lots of research. So I’m passing this along to you in hopes it saves you money and time.

be8929c1-ec96-4cc6-b773-b9389f1585af
Posted on May 12, 2022

Wow... a product that actual does what it's name says! I have very dry and sensitive skin. Alot of cleansers make my skin feel dry and stripped of life. This gel cleanser is lovely!!! Comes out in a blob of thick, clear gel. I apply it to a wet face and massage for a minute or 2 to get rid of my makeup and the days filth. After washing off my skin feels so fresh and clean without feeling raw and bare. The pump function is also very handly and distributes the perfect amount of product. Highly recommend!

e9e65027-e17a-45c2-bf18-e10254a6cd3c
Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I am so used to having stripped and dry skin after washing my face so this product is a great change. It’s light and removes makeup well. Super hydrating. Definitely for people with dry/combination skin. Maybe not so great for people with oily skin. Also great for colder/dry months. 10/10 would buy again.

d7425c92-6f1c-478b-9f7f-1cfdfba0059e
Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I suffer from really dry skin. Believe me when I say this has helped me immensely. This is a gentle cleanser that does not lather up into foam but still does an excellent job of cleaning the impurities from your skin. It does not cause any irritation and feels like silk on your skin. If you have dry skin, this is a must buy as it's very hydrating.

a15c3940-e564-495e-9d6e-e6932a8c8e2d
Posted on Jun 29, 2022

The size is very good. It’s useful and the quality is high it’s gentle on the skin, so I think it’s good for sensitive skin . The benefit from this product is very good. I like this product so much. And I concern it from my favourite products

1d76e112-b68a-4c31-ac93-cc9590cd73fd
Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I used this on my sensitive skin and it’s perfect, got rid of my oil cleanser and it is so moisturizing I don’t feel like it’s a cleanser at all, nice size too and will last me a lot of time, it was kinda hard to figure out the packaging at first but it was worth it lol

8247ec26-7cc4-4f22-a389-3854b70f738d
6f5a13da-2373-4f5b-8514-68cad0d492ca
b84cc7f4-1863-48e0-97d2-c94899a6b3bc
Posted on Jun 21, 2022

This cleaner is so gentle on your face and it does moisturise your face without leaving it’s dry it has a gel texture and it has a baby shower smell, the size is pretty decent and it’s free from fragrance, oil , alcohol, soap and Parabens which will be great for sensitive skin and the quality is really good I use it once a day at night to ensure all the sunscreen and makeup are gone

a26dab8e-25d4-497c-8b36-1580ca65d0f6
5bb54211-7f27-4701-a2f3-141ef74b40ac
Posted on May 16, 2022

1900 Suitable for Daily Use to Remove Makeup and Impurities Non-Comedogenic Free of Fragrance, Oils, Alcohol, Soap, & Parabens Dermatological Skincare Free of: Fragrance, Alcohol, Oils, Soap, Parabens Eucerin® Hydrating Cleansing Gel is a unique cleansing formula with hyaluronic acid that helps maintain skin's moisture balance. It cleanses effectively and leaves skin feeling refreshed and moisturized. Clinically proven to be suitable for sensitive skin Hyaluronic Acid enriched formula, supports the skin's moisture balance APG Cleansing Complex lifts and removes impurities from the skin to provide thorough but gentle cleansing

3fe05b61-714f-40ac-a17b-739ac7ee52bc
Posted on Feb 26, 2022

the gel cleanser is thick consistency. it has a slight hint of scent , pleasant, absolutely not overpowering. it lathers up to minimal, slight foam. because its so light , i recommend use it in the morning or as last steps to freshen up after you have completed your make up removal steps. overall, very good cleanser in my opinon. i wanted to upload photos how cleanser is lathered up but some reason i can't and i dont know how to fix this problem.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I only recently started a consistent skin care routine. This product is extremely gentle and one pump does my whole face and neck. It has a pleasant almost non existent flavor and rinses off clean with no stickiness. No stinging or burning sensations. I use an oil based cleanser first if I have to remove makeup because this is too gentle to remove makeup. I've only recently started trying Eucerin skin care and have been very impressed!