Page 1 - Reviews - Eucerin, Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Face Cream, 1.7 oz (48 g) - iHerb
DK

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

For reference I am a woman in her early 60's, with pale pink undertoned, sensitive, skin that is a bit dry in winter, while in hit humid summers it is a bit oily in the T zone. I wear this during the windy days of winter in the American midwest that often give me windburn and redness. It wears well under most SPF and with my light to medium foundation. It's very moisturizing, and light weight. I use it on my face and neck. I have appreciated a a reduction in the look of my age appropriate fine lines and wrinkles, especially on my neck. Not a miracle product. It won't make your wrinkles disappear, but it has improved the look of old, sun damaged, dull skin. Full if great ingredients, and at a bargain price. I recommend it for sensitive, dry, dull looking skin. Fragrance free.

0072b910-5b55-420d-94da-b175ba80e40b
Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I can’t tell you how much I love this product. It is rich and thick without being greasy. I have been using it for almost 3 months now and I can notice a world of difference. It was recommended by a dermatologist and I couldn’t be happier to add it as a part of my skin care routine

ae41765a-f2fe-41ea-b484-32b37b956108
Posted on Oct 16, 2021

Wonderful antioxidant face cream. It is quite heavy formula so I prefer to use it in the winter time when I experience dry skin. It is very moisturizing and occlusive but not greasy. The quality is amazing. Having sensitive skin I didn't experience any irritation. No scent and a bit yellow coloring. If you thought that my review was helpful, please feel free to press the 'yes' button. Thank you!

1485a97f-720d-4976-a324-5b1ba17a6ad4
Posted on Sep 14, 2021

This product is perfect for oily to combination skin! My skin is sensitive and i have eczema from time to time in cheeks, however this never caused any irritation to my conditions! 🤩 I’m 26, and I’ve used it up once before, tried out different face creams and I’m going back to this! It helped reduce my smile lines (small but visible when i look in the mirror) It lasted me a good 4 months while using once daily before. It’s deeply moisturizing for my skin type and the best thing is it doesn’t look greasy/oily and is almost immediately absorbed by the skin. 😩🖤 You can see in the photo it’s like i never put cream yet my skin got soft and bouncy. 100% recommend you try this product! 🦥🖤 I’d appreciate a vote up if you found this helpful!

61133cf7-41e9-4153-b859-5c21d4fbff16
b73643bb-7458-468b-90e7-eb3b6a6a54e8
f6ed4211-1be6-40fe-927a-9334e3d5085f
f9e0a054-cea4-45a4-a1b1-d3b71f8b995e
Posted on Jul 6, 2021

Q10 Just great! I bought the cream on the recommendation of DR DRAY. Oily and rich cream but easily absorbed. It seems to me that it is suitable for mature skin. Odorless. Feels very comfortable on the face and neck. I'm sure I'll buy it again. Recommend !. . If I helped you with this review, I would appreciate getting your "like"! 

e7c5347a-87d4-4977-9915-dccb2db69791
bf5ce843-71fa-4515-a6df-315e04e1a114
Posted on May 12, 2022

I love this night cream. I worked in skin care for over 13 years and the last 4 years I’ve just given up on finding moisturizers that work for me and that don’t irritate my sensitive skin. However it’s been really dry where I live- we literally have 8% humidity and My dry sensitive skin needed some thing that would really hydrate me... this cream is amazing! I will re-purchase it, and I also use their lotion with SPF 30 which is also amazing. The size is enough for 3 -4 months. I use it during cold season. But its suitable for year arround. This particular cream is thick, scent is pleasant. it doesn’t soak in right away, but it is a thick night cream and if that’s what you’re looking for this will do the trick. There is no fragrance which makes me so happy, as I am super sensitive to fragrances. it doesn’t stink, it doesn’t burn, it doesn’t cause any peeling and when I wake up in the morning my skin often appears more supple and refreshed. a good quality face cream

a16495d1-1c17-4d33-be67-ed57d8193d4a
Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Eucerin Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Face Cream is formulated to help protect against the damaging effects of free radicals, and firms and moisturizes for softer, smoother looking skin. This anti wrinkle face moisturizer helps to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles in as little as 5 weeks (after twice daily usage). Enriched with antioxidants, Vitamin E and Beta-Carotene, this anti wrinkle face cream for sensitive skin can be used alone or under make-up. This Eucerin Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Face Cream is fragrance, alcohol and dye free, and this anti wrinkle cream is non-comedogenic. This Eucerin daily facial moisturizer can be used alone or under make-up as a hydrating base. To use, apply this Eucerin cream face moisturizer to the face and neck area in the morning and evening. Eucerin is a dermatologist-recommended skincare brand that is based on an uncompromising approach to science. With skin care products designed to restore and sustain healthy-looking skin, families everywhere look to Eucerin to enhance outer beauty and self-confidence.

40ec2e26-a2bb-4936-8df1-36af12c9b07f
Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I really love this face cream. It's fuss free, fragrance free and doesn't irritate my skin. I like the texture, it's not too heavy or light, so it gives the right level of moisture in my climate (I sleep in an air conditioned room, but live in a rather humid climate in Singapore 🌦️) I've already emptied a jar and have bought two more! 💆 I think this will become one of my favourites unless I find something even better ☺️ Leave a like if you found this helpful!

edaa2fc0-cc43-4321-ad92-8ec91825d163
ca4cceff-aeee-40f8-87dc-e36f5b8b3504
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I’ve always had dry skin which is very prone to wrinkles. And im mostly using Eucerin products for the past 3-4 yrs. Then I discovered this cream. I could say my skin has never been so moisturized and very reasonably priced. I am very happy with this product ive only been using it for 2 weeks now but the effect is evident and very pleasant. I couldnt show a before photo but here’s how my skin looks now after 2 weeks. Plus its a day and night cream in one. I had a bit of a breakout after 2 days of using it but im not sure if its PMS or the cream 😬

38bc1266-dc7d-4222-9fe6-768f426eab1f
Posted on Mar 8, 2022

First time buying this product due to rave reviews. Honestly, I really love it after using it for two months. Although, it is not a miracle cream that will erase my crow's feet lines around my eyes or forehead but it actually help to maintain it to prevent from getting worse. I only used this cream at night as it is a bit too heavy during the day due to humid weather here. After cleanser, toner, I either used rosehip oil or retinol serum before apply this cream. It really works well while I'm sleeping in the aircon room as it kept my face well hydrated, soft and soft, giving me a healthy looking grow on the next day. No wonder it is rated no. 1 in the product list. Great product! Highly recommended! Kindly give me a 'like' 👍 if you find it helpful.. Many thanks!

c10b316e-c914-4629-a1e1-452baf4bc321