DK
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

It is tastless which is great because I don't like when it have some taste, and the size is just normal..package was great, totally protected. Ingredients seems great... As well as quality , that is why I ordered from far away country. I started using it today as well as my husband.. And I feel that we will see results very soon, I hope at least. I had several supplements so I totally concern about any, but this one people said is different with many benefits. I am planning to use it at least for one trimester and then will see results and update review..

7a3dbe79-ccde-4e08-82f1-2a26f156f69a
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

My husband and I have been trying for the past 2 years and I was also diagnosed with PCOS last year so I researched for the best fertility supplements in the market and found this one. I've been taking this for the past 4 months and my OBGYN confirmed that my fertility has improved! As per my v-ultrasound during my ovulation, my egg and uterus are very healthy. The quality and ingredients of this supplement is great. The benefits are amazing! I will continue to take this until I get pregnant

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Saw results same day I started taking the pills. I just ended my period when I started taking this together with Myoinositol and for the first time in years, I ovulated and peaked. Fingers crossed for BFP this month.

4e34c3c9-a7fd-43e9-88ad-cca26ff69d2e
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

My cycle was irregular from the last seven years and I am TTC since then but now after using this product the first result is my cycle is regular from the last two months. I am hopeful to get a positive pregnancy test soon.

936ab713-02ba-4976-940d-eddeae3188f8
Posted on Oct 29, 2022

My first time I am trying this. I do feel nauseous at first but it only lasts for about 3 minutes then after you're okay. I am taking this for a personal reason I don't wish to express. But from the reviews I have read, I do hope it helps. It doesn't have a taste. and when you burp it has a mile smell. The benefits on the label are wonderful.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

Great composition! As per my doctor’s recommendation I use it instead of prenatal vitamins to improve my egg quality as I have had multiple miscarriages. Thus far I ve noticed my cervical fluid is better, I have fewer pms symptoms, fewer clots during my period and my luteal phase is a bit longer. We ll see in a month or two if it will help to have a healthy pregnancy.

Posted on Apr 6, 2021

A friend of mine recommended this. At first I was so hesitant, because we’ve been trying to get pregnant for almost 2 years now and the process are emotionally draining and I just wanted to rest a bit. But my husband encouraged me to give it a try. Almost finished with our first bottle, And I was amazed I had my period. I have PCOS and my periods are so irregular that I have to take duphaston just to have my period, I stop all my medications (Glucophage,Duphaston) and focused only on FertilAid and OvaBoost. Ordering my 2nd bottle, Hoping that I this will be the answer to our prayer. I’ll post update soon.

f46087b2-8cc1-49bd-87ad-3d6b7951ad04
Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Nice concept, good that there's supplements out there with this aim. I don't know if it's working though, hopefully. In my case, I'm taking it "just in case". Taking a star off as usual for supplements that are not organic (0.5 star) and that I have no proof actually work (0.5 star).