DK
3.6

3.6
Posted on Apr 10, 2022
Good

This microscope is good, so far I’ve used it for 2 months and have been accurate on ovulation, you habe to get the hang of how to use it but I can’t complain since once you get it it’s a cheap way to see ovularion patterns on your cycle. The quality is good!

0073574a-3a17-49f4-bb60-d76c4817e4b1
638bfe15-7a41-46d6-a3e8-397b6035e0ca
Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I loved this very much . It was confusing to use at first but thanks to the super useful reviews on here ! I was able to figure it out. You have to look very close into the lens and as someone mentioned you have to use the wheel to focus it ! Until you do that it’s impossible to see anything . Appreciate someone taking the time to write about that as it is not mentioned in the instructions. Thought I’d do the same as the original review is quite far down :) . Good luck to all

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

This product is perfect and I think it’s works. The quality is great and the package was small . It’s a good size to use that fits in any bad or case and I feel like it can have a lot of benefits for those trying to conceive if you have any concerns about when your ovulating

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

It does seem to work however you will notice more than one episode of ferning because some women experience more than one oestrogen surge and it also rises again during the luteal phase towards the end of the cycle. So it could be hard to interpret for some people. Make sure you use a diary or app to track it.

Posted on Feb 2, 2021

I liked it very much! I use it to not waste my ovulation tests: once sample becomes partially fern, I start to use ovulation strips. I have already double checked my ovulation period - it really works. In addition to recommendations in previous comments, I'd also add that if you dont't see anything, then try to wait for more time 20-30 minutes and try once again; If you find my comment helpful, please hit the thumbs up button!

I bought this product to try to track my ovulation without a waste disposable ovulation test kit. I feel the product's instruction manual looks really cheap, and not enough explanation. I end up going to YouTube to see how to use it. I tried to see results but somewhat it was unclear. The quality of the product is just okay.

f45edcb1-ef33-49b6-bea5-a050048356ea
6ffa0e81-7c73-4b46-a54f-1465b9e32267
Posted on Aug 23, 2022

its easy to use and very convenient. i always used it to monitor my fertility period. i hope baby dust will come.

1a0e1bd2-d0aa-4c55-b9ac-5684c7434643
Posted on Oct 25, 2022

it does work. you have to put your eye real close to the lense but you'll be able to see dots or lines

Posted on May 12, 2022

It does not work. Not sure if lens is broken, and maybe not working properly. The closer you bring your eye to the lens, all you see is blured green light. Anr it is not just me...few of my girlfriends tried it too, and they can't see anything either.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

I very much hope that after using it and noticing the time of ovulation that pregnancy will take place, I heard about it a lot and friends advised me to buy it

7f9075e6-1cde-4674-bb85-7d139f412bda