DK

benjaminchong
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

This is one of my favorite muesli. It's definitely a very healthy one with everything natural inside. Quality is great and just nice of combination of oats and dried fruits ingredients. It taste just nice though always prefer to have more oats and grains as compared to the dried fruits. Ok with more nuts though!😉

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Very high quality Museli. I tried many different brand with lower cost but the taste is quite different. This one is much better than cheaper brand. Also, it isn't so sweet and more suitable for me. I don't like added sugar in cereal as I think less sugar is healthier.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Delicious! I eat this in the morning with my homemade soy milk. I love it that there is no added sugar. Really hard to find cereal with no added sugar. Sugar is so bad! Love how natural and healthy tasting it. The fruity bits in it add good flavor!

Posted on May 30, 2022

Haven't had Swiss Muesli for many years so I decided to try it again. It's a nice break from eating high fiber toast in the morning and I love the additional ingredients and most of all No added sugar!

Posted on May 21, 2022

My dad introduced me to this stuff when I was a kid. I still regularly get a hankering for it and order it. It's one of those cereals that sticks to your ribs, and you feel good eating! I love the inclusion of the hazelnuts.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Yummmy It is very delicious ! I like the taste, the nuts seems fresh, the sugar is moderate. Sure I’m going to reorder this product

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

great quality and ingredients. taste, but no added sweetner so maybe do that yourself, which i prefer to do anyway. package is nice. good size. recommendation for breakfast!

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

It is a product that is easy to eat as a substitute for breakfast. Because it is sugar-free, it is good for health and also good for digestion. This is a food I would recommend for breakfast to people with poor digestion!

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

Love this stuff.....the price is a little hard to justify. Sharpen your pencil iHerb. The box recently shrank from 32oz to 29oz and the price increased. Not happy about that. iHerb delivers quickly...that is great.

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

good good good goodgood good good goodgood good good goodgood good good goodgood good good goodgood good good goodgood good good goodgood good good goodgood good good goodgood good good goodgood good good goodgood good good goodgood good good goodgood good good good