DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Fabulous quality Good ingredients Delicious taste Easy to use Size is good Package is good I have benefit No composition Recipe, diet, serving, frequency Fabulous quality Good ingredients Delicious taste Easy to use Size is good Package is good I have benefit No composition Recipe, diet, serving, frequency Fabulous quality Good ingredients Delicious taste Easy to use Size is good Package is good I have benefit No composition Recipe, diet, serving, frequency

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I.love iherb products. very affordable. quality is good. ingredient is superb. taste is very nice. size is average. i use it always. packaging is good.its candy. sweet. smell is good. composition is ok. and it works on my diet. everytime i eat . i am always ordering in iherb. suits my age..

Posted on Mar 10, 2022
1,242

StazFoods
Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I do like these as a blast from the past! The best part about them is that you don’t have to consumer two pieces but rather one or half depending on age - I prefer more concentrated vitamins so you don’t have to take a lot of them to get the required vitamins and this one ticks that box. It doesn’t have as wide of a range of vitamins as some of the other brands but the plus of not having to take too much is great!

Posted on May 17, 2022

I used it many times Its size is very good and good quality Suitable for all ages Packaged in a good way It tastes good Very good benefit There is improvement in my baby child

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

i searched this and said one of the best multivitamins for kids thats why i chose this to my kids but the taste its a bit problem to one of my kids, she doesnt like it, i think its too sour... so instead of chewing it she just swallow it so that she can take it 😆

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

taste ingredient high sevdim seni bir kere quality high great taste

881c54dc-02d1-4103-a7f0-e5c46ce53891
Posted on Nov 2, 2022

Its recommended and i like it too much…. Use it ..tasty

5f67a6e8-123b-4de8-acce-6867944bb8b0