DK

4.7
Based on 5,283 Ratings
4,371
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

My son loved it. for 4 years old... this multivitamin contains a lot of vitamin from A C D E and iron and complete ingredient for kids.. the taste is yummy and good.. the quality of tablet is good with purple color and cute shape..I like this product bcoz is complete vitamin for my kids..

5cf8095b-efc0-4d27-8b8e-a6283548ae20
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 29, 2022

I heard about this vitamins through a friend , she said the quality is good and her children love, the taste, did not use it yet, but the packaging is a tractive to children. She did say if she benefit from this vitamins, my child have iron deficiency and refused to take the supplements so I decided to try this one.

5b9c38ce-922e-4038-aaf2-c5ee0f9de72a
Posted on Jul 22, 2022

My kids usually eat well, but these are a great vitamin boost when they have had a bit of a bad eating week. The tablets are small and pleasant tasting to chew. Quite fruity flavoured. The packaging is fun and enticing to kids. Love the cute designs on the actual tablet too! Nothing like these is Australia that i've seen so far, that my kids will actually not fight with me to take.... so a great find in my opinion. Will definitely buy again!

ff964393-ed9f-406e-8df2-ffda50b6ca53
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

For my child age 7. This is a tablet type of vitamin and not the gummy kind. The taste was ok, slight sour taste. The aftertaste leave with a powdery feeling. But a good supplement and hope it benefit them. The packaging come with a child resistant bottlecap. The size is 2cm long

ba7c1d6b-4fd7-4917-a55e-b36688c2f61f
Posted on Oct 20, 2022

this supplement is perfect for all age , the taste is delicious the ingredient is awesome. the quality is perfect and the benefits very good. every thing about it was perfect the size , the packaging, me and my children's used for 2 days . frequency serving we did not continue to see any improvement because I read in the ingredients it have gelatin. and one of the comments indicates that it pork gelatin so we stop it immediately.

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

The quality seems decent enough. I bought these because my children (aged 3, 8, 9, 16) are extremely fussy eaters and needed to supplement their diet and I thought these would be of great benefit. I chose this one because it was discounted and also for the ingredients, added iron was important for me. The kids love the packaging, but not the taste. I think there is room for improvement there! They fight over which character they get, not flavour. The size of the tablets are small enough that my older kids prefer to use them to practice swallowing them whole (instructions say to thoroughly chew them though!) The serving size is small, half a tablet for 2-3 year olds, 1 for older & frequency is only once a day. My kids always ask for them (even though they say they don't like the flavour), because I forget to give them otherwise.

e94ea001-ee1f-418f-940f-c155115b7bfc
Posted on Dec 1, 2022

my kids were born with iron deficiency. the doctor told us to drink drops as infants as all babies do till the age of one. but later drink iron was required and messy, and we just stopped we said we will eat better , but that too did not work. when i first ordered this product, i wasn't sure but was willing to chance it. and the kids like this cause they said they feel stronger. so recommend 👌 👏 🙌 😍

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

My kids loved it. they are 8 and 6... this multivitamin contains a lot of vitamin from A C D E and iron and complete ingredient for kids.. the taste is good.. the quality of tablet is good the only thing it change color when mosture come in after opening, it doesnt change the taste

Posted on Sep 6, 2022
1,406

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Second time getting our son this supplements. The only annoying thing is that when your kid is under 4, he gets to have only have of the vitamin as day as recommended serving, but ours wants it alllll! I find it beneficial towards supporting iron levels, great quality of ingredients and taste it good