DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Mar 20, 2022

AMAZING! OOOH ITS LIKE A DESSERT ! Has great nutty notes, and tastes very bold in a good way, it has a nice dark green tea color, very easy to take alone. I have a tablespoon of it every other morning and night, for hair loss, and its anti-inflammatory properties. I have a natural DRY scalp and I've noticed my hair have more natural oils. I was diagnosed with telogen effluvium and have been trying any and anything NATURAL. its a bit pricey, but soo worth it because its an investment in myself. Will purchase again. Noticeable baby hairs growing. Please like if my review was helpful, Im always looking to help others and read helpful honest reviews.

0a2714a4-d662-490a-ac5f-99a424d8f1a2
Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I really think pumpkin seed oil stalled my hairloss. There was a point I stopped applying minoxidil on scalp to minimize hair loss to trying a more natural method without side effects--minoxidil I believe was contributing to my period problems--so after reading about a study to relieve hair loss via pumpkin seed oil ingestion I wanted to try. I think it worked for a period. It seemed to work about the same in effect as minoxidil without the side effects.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Tastes great. Seems to be of pure and good quality. I use it for the health of my prostate. Will wait to see the effect. So far so good.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

This dark pumpkin seed oil is delicious. I use it with so many different dishes, from salads to stirfrys. There are many recipes online too. Great quality and healthy too. Highly recommend for flavor and health.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

I love it! We add it to any type of meal, on avocados in the morning, into salads, even on top of roasted veggies. It tastes really good! I'll be ordering more of these for sure.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I love this on salmon and tuna fish salads that I add pumpkin seeds to. I make these big salads with spring mix lettuces or arugula and bell pepper pieces. And yes, this is organic, too, and very tasty.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

very good oil. pleasant taste and smell. the product fully corresponds to the description. only natural ingredients.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

Satisfied with delivered oil. Wife says that quality is good.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

Good for hair me and ny sister we arr using it

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

organic, quality, color rich, protective dark bottle, tasty! ...meets ALL my standards...so repeat consumer!