DK

4.5
Posted on Mar 18, 2022
1,342
I like it.

Went searching for a remedy when prescription antibiotic mouthwash left me with black tongue caused by fungal proliferation. Tasty, convenient and effective. It also helped that I stopped using the mouthwash, of course. Faster results than probiotic capsules since these sit in your mouth rather than go straight to your stomach.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Flora makes high quality probiotics, and this is no exception. However, I feel they need to work on the flavor and texture. I like to let them dissolve slowly but the texture gets almost slimey (doesn't dissolve in a natural way if that makes sense). The flavor is okay--raspberry I think. I know I made it sound awful, but I'd actually purchase again due to quality, plus I think it's helping my gums. I also like the lack of plastic in the packaging.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I love this and buy it for my whole family. I have a sensitive stomach and sensitive gums. This is good to ease my stomach pains and for good oral health. I try to never be out of this and the whole family uses it. Great flavor too!

Posted on Mar 10, 2022
1,258

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Good Probiotics for Throat. Repeated Purchase from I herb Fast delivery and reasonable price

2895ba71-9c24-44ec-abe9-fdd14a77e189
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

The best that I have tried. Keeps everything in balance while traveling and tastes good.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Good value for the price, will order again. has sweet taste.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

very mild tasting probiotic, seems ok been taking 1 everyday and hope my body responds well to this

Posted on May 9, 2021

My dental checkups have been great since I started a daily dose at bed time.