DK
4.4

4.4
Posted on Jun 12, 2022
Beautiful product

Flower essences are in my opinion, one of the most magical, healing medicines out there. This is a wonderful blend and it definitely helps me feel more alive and excited about life and my creative projects. Improved focus. I loved looking up the flowers used in this to get to know who I’m working with. Uplifting and handy in the spray bottle. Thank you

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

I have used flower essences for years but never this combo. For the first 3 days that I took this essence I was miserable and depressed as blockages deep in my subconscious were released. I kept taking it and began to feel better and better, more optimistic and really began to have the drive to work toward my project. I noticed a huge shift in my mood and behavior within a week.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

I love this flower essence. The cinnamon oil adds such a nice kick. These essences are beautiful to work with your natural internal processes and intentions. I set an intention before using this spray and I find them to assist me in realizing my intentions. This is a beautiful product with quality floral ingredients that could assist you in emotional healing and strong will.

Posted on May 28, 2022

This is a game changer to activate my will to accomplish my goals and completes more projects by stopping procrastination. I am more focus than before.

Posted on Feb 5, 2021

The results of taking flower essences are not "hard evidence",rather the way you feel after taking them,the changes are subtle but noticable if you are in tune with your inner self.I'm very happy to be able to order all the remedies I need,good price and quick delivery !Love Iherb!

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

I love the brand, it uses clean quality ingredients and does wonders to your mental health, soul, and spirit.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

Great formula to get you going and finish projects. Outstanding quality from the flower essence service.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Great product. The smell of cinnamon is very subtle, not too strong at all.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

Just like all the other positive reviews claimed, this is powerful! My quick fix whenever I need a boost of energy. It's the all natural 'Red Bull' so to speak.

Posted on Mar 26, 2021

I can’t get enough, life changing product. You don’t need much, it works. Don’t hesitate, get it. I bought the entire range. They are great for the whole family 👌🏼