DK
4.4

4.4
Posted on Sep 26, 2022
Happy customer

Thank you, iHerb, for secure wrapping! Liquid bottles with bubble wrappers, tape in shampoo cap so it won’t accidentally open, eco yet very protective way to ship items. Unlike other web purchase, iHerb items have never leaked or broken during shipping. I appreciate it. As for the product, wow my first time trying a spray form of anxiety remedy. I really like it! Usually swallow a pill or leave it under the tongue to melt, or dropper in drink. This one is good to spray into your month as well as face body head to breath. You can taste alcohol but it will disappear quickly. So effective too. I will try another product from this company. Expiration2032!! Wow.

f11ba90c-d6f8-4137-ac7b-87bd623d5916
Posted on May 25, 2022

A little bottle of wonder, it worked for me and I shall definitely be purchasing more, I fully recommend this to anyone who needs it.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Use it when I feel anxious and it gives me instantaneous relieve and calm and peace; I recommend it!

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

excellent to use as a body spray if you don't like the taste

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

I love the brand, it uses clean quality ingredients and does wonders to your mental health, soul, and spirit.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

I will order again. I liked it all very much. I highly recommend this product.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

This really works! I've been able to keep my extreme anxiety under control and move forward with my life!

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

I loved that formula. It works great to release and process your fears better.

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

As always, it's a Great quality and ingredients, highly recommend!