DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Dec 18, 2021
amazing

I have had sleep trouble all my life, but worse since I discontinued a med. I place it under tongue before bed & I have been getting to sleep very fast. I am shocked because I was just hoping to feel less anxious in the day. Daytime relief may be more subtle. I will keep purchasing. Five Flower Formula is comparable to Rescue Remedy with some of the same ingredients, but it costs less. I love it and always have it on hand to help with stress and anxiety. It really works well!. The quality is exceptional and highly recommend it

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Fantasic. Good quality i use it or directly under the tongue or i put 4 drops in a small bottle and take a zip every 5-15 minuts it helps when in trauma situation or when feeling down.. Easy to use. Big bottle 30ml (bach regular is 10 or 20ml) . wish they had all the flowers essence.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

Flower essences have been a life-saver for me from a young age, and this particular remedy is a must-have. FES brand is such better quality from Bach (despite being harder to find) that there's no comparison. So if you're looking for the benefits of Rescue Remedy give Five Flower a try instead. You won't regret it!

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Bach's classic flower essence formula, I love this product. The quality is great and I've used ot with my toddler too so suitable for many ages. The ingredients are the same formula that's been used forever - so great as a starter flower essence to work with or during tes of stress or transition.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Easily add to your routine, especially when you feel nervous or anxious. It tastes fine, not an alcohol after-taste. Delivery was fast...thanks IHerb for making great products easily accessible. Great quality product at a price that is manageable. I like that it has so many health benefits. I like that I can use it any time of day without side effects.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

At first I thought this was like a placebo effect like it won’t work… but omg it does work for anxiety!!!!! I can’t believe this!!! Amazing

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

I've been using the original Bach Resque for a while, and desided to try this one. It calms very mild, don't expect some it to works.like the magic pink pills.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

We use this as a dupe of rescue remedy. I use formula to help with basic stress -not just emergencies. I think it would be helpful during crisis though. It works great for me.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Such a life saver for anxious people. I put 4 drops under my tongue at the same times very day and sometimes when I feel nervous and it works like magic !

Posted on May 2, 2022

5 flower formula is similar to rescue remedy...but somehow it works better for me I use it in middle of nite...or when I'm stressed....