DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I love all of the flower essences and find them so helpful for many different mental/emotional symptoms. This one is terrific for anger. It can clear angry and hurt feelings away and opens your heart. Excellent for expressing and receiving love. It can clear up negative and angry feeling after an argument with a friend or loved one. I honestly couldn't live without this one! I also love this company...FES brand. It is just as good of quality as the the original BACH flower brand and a little more affordable. I honestly couldn't live without this one!

Posted on May 27, 2022

I am surprised this work like magic. I feel calm after 4 drops. I thought its like a placebo but I have been taking diligently. But I still have my anger when things flared but i guess it takes time.

Posted on Dec 15, 2020

This is a product that I have been using for a long time. Of course, it is a product that is beneficial to your health. The quality and capacity are excellent, and the price is reasonable. If you are looking for the effect of this product, I recommend you to buy it.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

use this flower oil to make potion for my doggies. quite useful as I managed to calm them down

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

very helpful supplement. good quality. love it in my tea or just water.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

Like the taste and the price is much cheaper here.

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

an excellent drug for immunity for my whole family, we take it with the whole family

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

So the smell was great and the product was really good I really recommend

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I so appreciate that this flower essence come in a 1 ounce bottle. High quality and I found it helpful.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Feeling more generous as the days go by! Really like it.