DK

4,021
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Aug 2, 2022
Amazing result GUYS!!!

Today I got my delivery package from iHerb. Shipping quality is wonderful. Of course I unpacked and used before to go to bed. Wow. I didn’t expect that size will be way more bigger than I expected. I can’t believe that after scrubbing my face became so gentle and sensitive. I definitely benefit from this amazing mask. On instructions you should use twice a week but I guess it’s better to use frequently to see the result. I highly recommend you guys. Nice choice!

837df472-e2d6-4309-8968-615e4628f779
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
1,844

Cool quality. The product is super. I recommend to buy. I love this site, it's easy to shop. Big choice. New products appear frequently. Comes quickly.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Is the first time for me to use this product. The scent, ingredients and also the quality of this product is good. But I noticed that the packaging is different from the image. And I checked the ingredient but there’s nothing different, so it’s okay. But I can’t see any benefit from using this product. The st. Ives is better If you think it’s helpful please give a thumbs up 👍🏼

bd5d0413-a86c-4bd4-a7a2-96f44162a508
54bce3bb-8b4d-4a0d-81b8-358a73b774f5
k82022
Posted on Nov 10, 2022

i’m a huge fan of freeman’s for face products. i have fairly sensitive skin and all their products work well. my skin feels soothed because the products are gentle. this one is a scrub and mask so it feels nice on the skin. i wouldn’t use it more than 1-2 times per week for the frequency. good price and size.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

wonderful product I use twice a week quality is good and size is enough for 3 month if used twice a week I think it's perfect for app ages it's has great benefits for and skin brightening , moisturizeing and cleaning no sensitivity issue what so ever and the most important it's gentle to skin package are normal

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

Veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy gooooooood im very happy with it idont know how to discrabe it ..iherb very good website i lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve it 💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️😅😅😅😅😅♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️🥰🥰♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 but it not have discount very foog why ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I've used this cleanser for years. I scrub it on in the shower and let it sit as a mask while washing my hair and other bits. It rinses well. But I have recently not found it in any local stores. So I'm delighted to find it on iHerb and will be a repeat customer with this, and many other, products.