DK

Posted on May 27, 2022
1,141
3,426
Frontier lover, now

I first ordered this about 2 years ago. I didn't care for the taste much but I got great results from my medical issues. I tried others and they tasted better, but they had worse results. Since I am not drinking it for fun I am drinking it for health I have come back to this one. I am sure it has to do with their source or something. I really don't know. All I know is I get the results I want when I take it.

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

Use this quality ingredient to help with liver detoxification. Great package and big size for the price. Tastes a little weird but you get use to it and I just think of the benefits this tea is giving me. Is caffeine free. I have this frequently and sometimes blend it with other herbs.

Posted on Jan 8, 2023

I heard a lot of good qualities of this bright yellow plant. So I decided to try it. It’s so bitter it’s better be healthy! :) I put half of teaspoon in my herbal tea and drink with a touch of honey. This way I can’t feel the bitterness of the dandelion root.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

Wow - this organic Dandelion Root has been incredibly effective for me as a gentle laxative! I daily simply put 1-2 tsp in a cup and fill with near boiling water to make a tea - then sip throughout the day, continuing to add more water. At the end of the day, I consume the soaked root. The taste is slightly bitter. Dandelion root (not the leaf) is high in protein, iron, manganese, and phosphorus and also provides inulin, a prebiotic that can help restore gut flora while optimizing digestive function. A great quality, one ingredient organic product priced so reasonably here at iHerb.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

The taste is bitter like most teas, but it’s of high quality and I’m definitely seeing results from drinking dandelion root tea weekly to target my estrogen dominance. Anything to keep these periods painless. I like that this is sold in bulk as I drink a lot of tea.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

I've bought the Frontier Co-Op Organic Dandelion Root a few times, it's bulk package that last a long time, very economical, good quality and tastes great. I usually mix it with the Organic Dandelion Leaf to make tea for Liver and Kidney support. It has a bitter taste but I'm used to it.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

Great quality and ingredient! Easy to use and the size is generous. Packaging was great - no spillage!! Great benefits in a tea and can be blended with others for added perks! No caffeine and serving size & frequency is individual. The taste...well that’s individual also however I’m not a fan of most herbal tea tastes - but I love the benefits!

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

I use 2 tablespoons in a 1 litre teapot and leave to sit for as long as I can (anywhere from 15 mins up to 6 hours). Sometimes I add nettle or maybe fruity teas and a drop of honey to change up the flavour. The dandelion has an earthy flavour but I believe it's nutritious and it makes a nice tea.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

I am enjoying the tea made from this product it tastes clean and fresh . I know I am benefiting from the herbal goodness . All the dried herbs are sifted free from dust . I have bought several Frontier Organic products and I have confidence they are putting out a great quality product . I will be a repeat customer which says it all .Two thumbs up .