DK

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

I first had this tea in Africa, and was delighted to find it on iHerb when I returned home. I made a batch of 100grams of the eta and 3 liters of boiling water. When it cools, it can be kept in the fridge. IT has, apparently, several health benefits - a bonus!

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

I like rosehip tea very much, I have not tried elderberry tea yet, but now I really want to try it. The rosehips from the same company - just great, I now have rosehips bought locally, so it has a taste and smell of dried fruits, after iHerb-can not drink it at first, the same product, and what a difference, it probably depends on how it was dried, I suspect that the latter and the useful properties are less.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Excellent quality , clean and fresh, beautiful deep colour, and taste , me and my wife love it. Very fast delivery, carefully packed, it was faster than the local delivery, Reasonable price , will buy again

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Hibiscus tea for my heart health. Very good taste and overall with the price and quantity it is cheaper than buying hibiscus tea bag. Taste is excellent too.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

i have tried ti for the first time, the flavor is really nice. and i trust frontier natural products quality. plus a very decent price for a huge bag, compared to sachets.

Posted on Mar 25, 2021

This giant bag will last me FOREVER! You only need a little hibiscus in a tea blend for the flavor to come through, so this is a great buy, especially if you drink tea often, make your own or just like hibiscus flavored anything. It's so easy to make your own concentrate to use for baking & cooking with.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

great for blood pressure control and for feeling cool in the heat

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

received on time and product as good as advertised. Thank you.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Love this Hibiscus tea with its rich, fruity flavor. I drink 2-3 cups a day to boost my immune system. Highly Recommend.