DK

4.8
Based on 1,744 Ratings
1,461
Posted on Sep 15, 2022

My skin is prone to rashes for some reason unknown to me. They come and go. But for the last 4 months I've been dealing with some pretty bad ones. I had done everything I know to do topically with some improvement, but not enough, I was still having painful flare-ups. I read another review of this Pau darco supplement that said it helped with autoimmune rashes, so I ordered it but wasn't expecting much. I started taking 6 per day (2 with each meal) and my 4 month old rashes are almost completely gone after 5 days. I'm actually pretty amazed, because nothing has been working! The improvement hasn't been without some side effects. I've had killer headaches, and have been generally tired. But it's better after the first few days. I suspect it was a candida issue and this may be the "die off" thing, but I can't be sure. All I know is that for me, this is working like magic.

this i ordered with questions...but i can say i am very very please with the way i feel....i did four cups a day for two weeks now just one cup a day. my sugar craving is pretty much gone!!! I had a sweet tooth the size of Texas! I have all my adult children on this now

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

My family has been using frontier national products for years, I live overseas in South Korea so the herbs that can’t be gotten in Asia or bought through I herb. Very satisfied with the company and their product quality. Highly recommend it for anyone seeking health. Starwest is another brand that is of excellent quality. Enjoy-;)

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Used it daily for a month, and helped improve immune system when so many in the family were getting sick. However, noticed it can have a negative impact on the GI system when overused. Note that for best effect, you should boil it for at least 10 minutes, preferably with a few drops of lemon juice.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

I love this tea it blends great with a sprinkle of lemon , on top of the benefit it provides, it has a very pleasant taste and without caffeine or added ingredients, a tablespoon makes a perfect serving and i use it frequently , I am very satisfied with the great quality I have ordered three packages, they are the rite size for each member of my family, and I will order it again in the future : )

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

A great product for immunity and cleaning the body from various parasites. Huge packaging and the trees are gentle and comfortable to use. very clean For equal use, you should cook for a few minutes on the fire and after boiling, turn down the heat and not be satisfied with pouring boiling water.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Thank you so much for this, I love your product, it is very useful. It was a fast delivery and the courier was respectful. Keep up the good work! Im using this as herbal cleanse, this is legit and the quality is superb. The package and size is quite big

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Very good quality Pau d'Arco Bark for a caffeine free tea, package well to keep in the freshness. Pau d'Arco has been beneficially used for candida, herpes simplex virus, influenza, parasitic diseases, bacterial infections and cancer. I drink a cup a day for general good health. The tea is delicious with a mild taste.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I trust this brand and I've been buying this brand for almost a decade now? Pau d'Arco is always good to have on hand - especially in these days. If my review has helped in anyway please be sure to click "Helpful" "Like" so more people can see it. Thank you! Click my name above for a code to save on ur order.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

works as expected. easy make tea after many uses. it taste like most tea blend. it seem to boost the caffeine in my coffee and make me stay awake all night long when i have it with my coffee in the morning. i need to add an extra teaspoon to make it stronger than i remembered long ago. I drink it all day for 2 weeks. The quality seem to be not strong as i had it years ago. i drink it thru out the day.