DK

4.7
TeaAddict
Posted on Sep 7, 2022
Refreshingly minty!

High quality loose leaf peppermint with a strong aroma (I could smell it as soon as I opened the bag!). A little goes a long way when using this to brew tea. I usually go with one teaspoon alone or mixed with other teas to give it a more complex flavour. The bag is huge so it'll last a long time even for a regular tea drinker so be prepared to enjoy lots of delicious peppermint tea! I bought mine end of last year and I'm barely halfway done. Just make sure you store the leaves properly and it should last you a long time :)

a19150b4-c762-47a7-9249-a19e97790bcb
9bbe5c0b-1d41-4e4b-85e9-c2da8b619f14
a789fb2c-2c3b-4713-a41d-9b275f8f4b57
9c23ee90-f1a8-43bc-8035-a548475a0f85
Posted on Nov 2, 2022

Great quality and very good, strong taste and aroma. I like it very much. So refreshing. I use it like a tea and also make infusions for ice cubes. It is a big package that will last for a long time. Perfect size. For sure I will buy more when this one will finish.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

I always get peppermint in teabags But having it cut&sifted is anotger level You smell it once you open the bag And even the smell and that feeling you get while drinking Not to mention it’s huge amount and it will remain for long time In love with this item

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

I like to use peppermint in the base of many of my loose leaf teas. This has a strong but rounded flavor, and you get a generous portion for the price. It is more affordable to buy these tea ingredients loose-leaf and blend yourself rather than buying already blended teas. Frontier Co-op is a brand that I trust.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I love Frontier products, especially their teas!! You really get a big bang for your buck! The packaging is great, sealed well, the products remain fresh. The peppermint was fresh and strong, great mint punch. The only issue I ever have with these products is that I never have enough storage for half a kilo of tea! it's really so much more than you think it's going to be! recommend buying with friends if you're not using it in mass!

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

The aroma and quality of this peppermint is very good! Having a big bag of it just encourages one to use and drink more tea. I also like being able to grab different sizes of pinches from my different big bags of herbs/tea. I don’t drink this too late at night as I do find the peppermint energizes me. (Tip) :) Check out Oatstraw as well. :)

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

This is a huge bag of tea! I did not expect it to be so big. It's great and will last me a long time. It is just peppermint tea and it is delicious! I will buy it again if I ever get through this bag. I drink loads of peppermint tea as it is suppose to help people like me with a stoma and this is the best tasting one I have had so far.

Posted on May 27, 2022

The teas from Frontier are made of high quality ingredients and taste like more expensive teas. Being able to buy high quality teas in bulk packages size makes using these teas excellent increasing the frequency of tea intake. With no caffeine yet able to brew as strong as I like makes for a great chilled summertime tea, not to mention great skin benefits.