DK

Posted on Feb 6, 2022
Großartig!

The whole family love this tea. This is very natural product with no chemical adds for taste or flavor. It is also very strong so you need to be careful and use not too much. Package is huge and it will hold for long. Love it and will recommend to buy it again.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

My husband loves this tea. It is refreshing &has a great taste. It's so good to be able to do away with teabags. It lasts well & is obviously fresh.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I decided to try this more affordable bulk bag of loose-leaf tea. No regrets! It tastes just the way an afternoon cuppa should taste. I drink it with milk and no sugar.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

This tea has a very rich flavour. I prefer it to the orange pekoe from the same company. It's a great price and a good product. The packaging works as well. It stays together without wasting weight.

Posted on May 10, 2021

My husband loves black tea, so I've been searching for a good quality tea on Iherb a lot. this is truly the best we found. I order it every time I buy on Iherb, it comes in a huge bag, enough for 2 months or even longer for a cup of tea daily! very rich taste, no artificial smell or add-ons, strong and natural black tea ❤️

Posted on Apr 30, 2021

I think it’s a great value for the amount of tea you get. I bought it many times as well as their Assam tea. I only drink black tea in the morning since I quit coffee few years back and it’s amazing with a drop of milk. I wish it came in a recyclable packaging, but at least it’s a huge bag so it will last me a long time instead of buying multiple small packages.

Posted on Dec 16, 2020

Good fresh flavor. To drink straight or with sugar is all right but this tea is strong enough to boil with milk and make milk tea. It will not be "defeated" by milk or sugar and keep tea flavor and taste. It is not packed in pretty cans nor boxes, but packed in practical aluminum/plastic bag. Worth the money.

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

The taste is good but the price is extremely expensive I have been buying this product for a long time But they always , every week increase the price And you know what, iherb doesn’t show my reviews No worries ! After i stopped buying this tea , maybe i will stop using i herb too

Posted on May 24, 2022

Flavorful tea blend provides a mild caffeine lift in the morning or evening.