DK
4.6

4.6
Anne
Posted on Oct 13, 2022

I love this French green clay powder very much. I use it as a face mask once a week for deep cleaning. The clay will draw out impurities from the facial pores. I leave it on for about 35-40min, then, wash off with a facial cloth. My skin looks so clean. Thereafter, I apply moisturiser and the next morning, skin looks glowy and clean. This large bag is value-for-money. I used to buy a small tub from a cosmetic shop and it was very expensive. Am glad iherb sells this large bag.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Bulk pack of green clay. Easy to mix with watter (better to use non metal spoon and non metal container). Cheap way to make detoxifying face and body masks. Hope my review was helpful.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Mix this product with water Apply on face . Leave on until it thickens. When it’s dry (approx 10 min) wash with warm water After use a moisturizer And walla your skin will glow! Try this and you won’t be disappointed

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Paired with ACV, this makes a great pit detox paste. Of course, there are 100s of uses for green clay! Buy a bag and explore your beauty options.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

This is a high quality clay powder. I like Frontier products and have been using them for a long time in soap making and other body care recipes.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

My go-to clay for a homemade facemask. It is natural, effective and it dries out all of the pimples. It evens out skin complexion and gives a gentle scrub. It has no scent and i like that very much. I use this 2-3 times per week.

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

this is great green clay you can make with it a clay mask for the face very fast anc much cheaper thab buying it. yoh can add to it essential oils according to your needs vitamin e etc...

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Seems like a good quality green clay. used it for making face and body masks. It feels good on the skin, cleanses well. Don't know if there are any long-term affects pn the skin but overall a good product

Got it for my skincare DIY project. Use it to make face wash for oily skin, deodorant and as a DIY face mask! So far so good.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Great value. My skin does feel my tone after using but seems I'm breaking out more so maybe I just need to adjust essential oils I'm using.