DK
Based on 1,077 Ratings

4.9
Based on 1,077 Ratings
Posted on Oct 17, 2022

We can't get enough of garlic, whether it be granules, powder or fresh. Wish the price of produce going up this has helped us when we need a quick substitute. But you can't beat the quality since it came perfectly sealed and the garlic is nice and crunchy.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

I love garlic and my kids love garlic. I go through normal size bottles at an alarming rate-having a half kilo bag makes life so much easier. Just have to refill every few days (OK maybe a little less frequently.) Frontier has consistently been clean fresh and robust in tatse and I have been very happy with their products.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I use garlic for everything, and I prefer granulated to powder as it gives a more rounded garlic taste, as well as doesn't solidify into a chunk (I live in a very humid climate) as quickly as garlic powder. I buy one of these every year or so; it's great quality, great value for money, and of course delicious.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Not only does garlic have well-known health benefits, it's also tasty! We use this as an ingredient in so many things! It tastes great in soups, tacos, roasts, etc., etc.! Frontier quality is always up to our expectations. I like the generous size of the package for a reasonable price, since we use a lot of garlic powder! Highly recommend.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Frontier, my go to trusted brand for bulk herbs and spices. I have purchased different forms of garlic for different uses. I find the granules are better than the powdered ones as is less messy to use in soup. Powdered forms are used to marinade meat etc. They are fresh and fragrant. However, they are not as spicy as the raw form of course.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

good quality ingredients that give great taste to food. the size is great for long term and frequent use, it will serve you for quite some time. and it was packaged well. I use it in almost all my recipes. it is diet friendly. I highly recommend this brand for spices they have great taste and smell.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

I've purchased several of the Frontier Co-op products and use them to replace pretty much all of my spice cabinet. It is 1 lb so an excellent size so it lasts a long time. The package is easy to store, the quality is excellent, and the taste is great. Easy way to enhance most recipes.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

It's a must have in my pantry to make all of my dishes that much more delicious. I like it better than the powder for cooking over the stove because the granules don't congeal like the powder. Great taste!