DK

1,198
Dr-Cat
Posted on Feb 26, 2022
5.0 out of 5 stars iHerb is the lowest price I can find for this

I have been using this stuff on fish, chicken, beef and vegetables for over a year now. Each bottle I have received from iHerb has been the same consistent flavor. I don't know what all these complaints are about, if there is a picture of red peppers on the label with the words Chipotle and Jalapeno i believe there is a reasonable expectation that this is going to be spicy. The heat and smokiness this brings is quite pleasant and i pair it with a bit of blackened seasoning.

402e84bd-6524-4a30-82c9-5ad666baf238
Posted on Dec 10, 2021

This is a staple in my breakfast omelette. It’s just so yummy. It’s not particularly spicy, and makes smoky dishes with a very nice spice kick. I personally use this in omelettes and soups. If you find my review useful, do drop a like or thumbs up. Thanks!

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

yummy seasoning! 0 calories and so much flavor! it is surprisingly good. I love the taste and use this on everything possible in the kitchen for cooking. I use it daily! great strong package that won't break. it's so beneficial for your diet! i use it because it's quality is so great, and the flavor is amazing. i love to include it in my diet. this seasoning is just wonderful!

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

This chipotle powder from frontier co-op is not only an incredible price, but high quality single ingredient, no filler and absolutely delicious! It tastes amazing and I use it every day for cooking my chicken thighs, gives them an amazing smoky taste. I will definitely be purchasing again this product again!

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I tasted alot of chipotle spices but never really had like this one before the quality is just excellent and ingredients wise are superb you can use it with many recipes this really helped me with my diet and the serving is just 2 tsp or less decent size as well ,and the packageing good you wont spell any spices lots of benefits from this one frequency and composition is on point.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This makes everything taste better. I have it on the table next to the salt and pepper shakers. I put it on EVERYTHING. Okay, maybe not everything. Maybe not ice cream or chocolate cake. But never say never. I just ordered a second bottle to keep in my bag to take to work.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

This is a great two-in-one spice for me. It adds the delicious smoke flavor alongside a rich chipotle spice flavor. Just a little bit will do when adding to a cheeseburger or eggs. Likewise, it doesn't take much of this spice to spice up the flavor of any sauce, soup or stew.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I bought sumac from the same brand and loved it. Always wanted chipotle seasoning, and my, this one really delivers a nice hit of spice. Very versatile. Added this with tamari, honey, mirin and sesame oil for a marinade for salmon, and it was pretty yummy! Also tried pairing this with greek yoghurt, garlic, lemon and harissa, and it acted as a nice dollop for my salads and meats. I love the seal and the packaging feels solid. Size is really value for money as well.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I'm originally from California, but now live in Japan. This chipotle powder has really helped step my Mexican cooking up to the next level. I bought jalapeños and jalapeño powder from the grocery stores here, but SMOKED jalapeños makes a big difference in flavor. Would really 100% recommend to anyone living abroad, but wanting to eat authentic Mexican food.