DK

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

SO flavorful! I never knew what I was missing until I purchased Frontier cumin after years of using store bought. I make quite a few cumin forward dishes in our meal rotation and this has been a game changer for the flavor factor! I love Frontier herbs and spices and purchase bulk for the cost effectiveness and what I quickly found out was that it has other benefits as well....far and away better than anything you get from the grocery in those little over priced jars. Hallelujah! 5 stars! Get some and go make tacos!

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

This is my favorite ground cumin— the texture is velvety and the flavor is very rich. It does not have a grainy/woody feel that other brands’ cumin powders have. This feels very pure, authentic, and fresh. It goes great on everything, avocado, meat, rice, etc. and it’s a great ingredient for homemade adobo seasoning.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I used cumin in just about everything I cook -- adds a slightly spicy, slightly smoky flavor. I had been grinding the seeds for a fresher product, but ordered the ground seeds by accident and am happy I did. Kept in the freezer, it stays potent, and is easier to use. Used some to make a quick and easy ras el hanout.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Frontier Co-Op is perfect to restock your spice cabinet. The package is a large size, so I don't have to repurchase very often. The quality is excellent, great taste, and you know what you are getting in the ingredients. I definitely recommend using Frontier Co-Op for stocking your spices.

I love this spice company! The bottles are beautiful and simply designed, and the spice quality is the best of any I've every bought. This cumin powder is so flavorful and good quality. I use a lot of cumin, so I find this giant bag of cumin to be so helpful. I keep it stored away and pull it out to refill my cumin bottle.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Good quality ground cumin seed powder! We cook with cumin powder a lot so buying in bulk just makes it a super deal and saves a lot compared to getting small spice jars in supermarkets. The flavour and scent are perfect. Highly recommend this!

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

We have bought this item several times now and have never been disappointed. It has great flavor for Mexican dishes as well as for many other recipes.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Cumin is good for digestion, immune system, and circulation. Frontier cumin is good and great quality, taste delicious and comes in 160z package, can last a long time. I used in my recipes, cooking meats.

Posted on May 11, 2021

Cumin bought from stores almost always tastes stale! I love to just smell this bag when I open it....and the taste of our cooked food is so much better with this cumin. I very highly recommend trying this out. You will never go back to store bought except in direst need. Plus you save $$$ buying cumin here in bulk versus getting it in the store. Win-win!

toffee
Posted on Jan 25, 2021

Excellent value for money. Especially if you uses a lot of spices in your cooking like I do. The sealed foil pack kept the product really fresh, but as I've said, you have to use it up pretty quickly, as with all spices, it will lose it's flavour over time.