DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 11, 2022
12,412

I drink green tea every day; it is hard to find a good one, so I was pleased to find a loose tea that was of great consistency, with such a palatable taste, and not having to use too much at all. Recommended for any one who realises the benefits of green tea .

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I've drank green tea instead of coffee for energy for years and have lived in Asia. Comparatively, this tea gives you decent value for your money. It's not too bitter, but it doesn't deliver much energy either. Since I drink tea to get motivated for work, this one doesn't really do the trick. Also, I brew my tea super strong for long periods, so my experience may not relate to yours depending on why you drink tea. Overall, for the price, this one isn't too bad.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

As expected, You get what you paid for. The tea leaves ain't the premium young buds but rather it's the chopped up older leaves(including stems). Older leaves are usually less fragrant, more bitter and have more caffeine. But like i said, you get a pound of organic tea for cheap, it is what it is.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

This tea comes in a tightly sealed package with fresh leaves rolled individually. Its doesn't have a strong taste at all so if you want a stronger cup you will need to add alot of leaves per serving. Pretty sure theres no caffeine to this single blend because it tastes so mild.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Love Co-op brand that they have so many choices of tea, herbs, and spices. Will mix this green tea with freeze-dried berries and accent herbs to make my own tea blend

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I love Frontier Coop organic loose leaf green teas. China green and jasmine green are both great quality green teas. I have also ordered Frontier’s regular green but this time it was sold out. I am a repeat customer 😁

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

This is great. I love the bulk option. I use a lot as I make Jun tea. This is perfect for that as you need organic tea for that.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

Difficult to find decent tea leaves in my area for a good price and it lasts long. Hope to see a selection of jap green tea next time

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Not a day goes by without a cup of green tea and I start my day with this. I love the taste of this tea over many others I have tried so I’m sticking to this one