DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I have been drinking this tea for years and I'm now on maintenance ie, I drink 3 times a week. Apart from being a diuretic, it's the best for natural healing for gout and uric acid sufferers. If you drink this tea daily, a 50gm pack should give you the desired results ie gout or uric acid free. I tested on my staff in his 20s who inherited gout from lineage. After a pack, he is free of gout and what is wonderful, is that he can consume shellfish without gout or uric acid being triggered. However, he tested consuming animal parts and found that he can feel the acid resurfacing a little. So there you are. just make sure that you make sure that there is a minimum of 2 hours or more between consuming the western medication and tea.

My sister and I bought this specifically for hair care products. It has many health benefits, however be careful if you are consuming this internally. Please do your research, because horsetail contains nicotine. Other than that, this product is great! It arrived quickly, and is perfect for our hair care products!

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I’ve been buying this for years with nettle and Oatstraw for an amazing infusion for women. I do three flat tablespoons of all three in a jar, let steep over night in boiling water and drink the next day. Infusions are a great way to absorb minerals! Check out Susun Weed’s recipes.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

The quality is quite good. I make tea with this and the taste is almost like green tea, on a lighter & milder note. It’s a big pack and quite reasonable priced. I only use like a teaspoon per serving. I’ll drink everyday for a week or two, stop for a month and resume for another week or two. Note that it’s not for long term usage. Hope it helps!

Posted on May 14, 2022

I use this in a tea form and help with growing back hair. I wouldn't use forever though. Herbs have specific benefits, but sometimes they shouldn't be used on an on-going basis. Has a specific taste. It's a lot of herb - best to find a friend to split it with.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

Frontier Co-Op is my 1st choice when it comes to herbs. Quality and packaging is good. I use it together with Oatstraw and Stinging Nettle Leaf for bones. Result is amazing. I drink these infusions everyday.

2c276e05-f284-4468-a6d1-ac214d3be78b
Posted on Nov 12, 2022

I got this for the silica because I have some issues with my connective tissue. It has a pleasant, but very subtle taste. It does seem to work as a diuretic. I sometimes mix this with other teas when I want the benefits of it, but want a little more flavor.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Good product, and price is reasonable. I use this mainly as hair rinse and also to mix with indigo henna . Makes my hair soft and silky . Would buy again .

Posted on May 7, 2022

Best price for this herb in bulk that I've found. The horsetail I received was green and fresh and of great quality. If this review helped you, please give it a thumbs up!

Posted on Dec 8, 2022

I use horsetail tea in my DIY blends for hair products. I also drink it as a caffeine free drink sometimes. I love the benefits for the body, hair and nails. This a great value for the price!! I recommend buying this from iherb!!