DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 23, 2022
Lemon Balm for the nervous system

I am so surprised at the size of the package of lemon balm! It I know it’s 500g but I was pleasantly surprised at how much you get, it’s alot! As usual after opening I can see the tea is very high quality, only 1 ingredient: organic balm! The taste is divine, very mild and a little sweet. I love that it’s caffeine free, so it supports the nervous system and it’s very calming, you can blend with other herbal teas too, so many benefits ~ I use mine with a small spoon of raw honey, and some apple slices or any other fruit. Also helps you to sleep better.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

My family has been using frontier national products for years, I live overseas in South Korea so the herbs that can’t be gotten in Asia or bought through I herb. Very satisfied with the company and their product quality. Highly recommend it for anyone seeking health. Starwest is another brand that is of excellent quality. Enjoy-;)

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I grow fresh through the growing season for my chickens, but in the winter months, I run out....this has been a wonderful stand in for homemade nesting box herbs and a treat to add to their scratch. It's healthy for both humans and chickens and buying in bulk saves a ton of money! Frontier is top notch....excellent quality standards and I've never had an issue with anything I've purchased from them. Would make an excellent tea!

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Great quality. Have been using this tea directly in powdered form on a regular basis from a couple of months and have found much benefit from this in combination with chamomile. Experienced peaceful sleep and feeling overall less anxious soon after taking this herb. Good price for the amount of herb supplied.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

I love my Lemon Balm for anxiety relief. It is good as a caffeine free tea. I make my serving strong and used it over ice...drink throughout the day. The quality is good but I do notice a differance if I grow and dry my own...more flavor! The benefits of Lemon Balm are many so I would continue to buy this product...until I grow more of my own.

Posted on May 17, 2022

it seems great and effective... i got it mainly for my dog that is a bit wired. i give a tablespoon with meals twice a day and he seems much calmer

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I used to drink a lot of soft drinks and junk drinks cause I don’t like just simple still water, but once I tried this tea from a friend recommendation, I changed, I started to have more teas instead of junk drinks and starting to get more healthy

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

This bag will last me a very long time. If you love lemon balm tea, this has to be one of the cheapest ways to purchase a good quality organic product.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

Great product for tea making. Lemon balm is very gentle and most people like its taste. It is great to have in the evening instead of caffeinated tea. Very relaxing.