DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Oct 19, 2022

Frontier Co-Op, Organic Cut & Sifted Mediterranean Oregano Leaf adds so much flavour and fragnance to my cooking. Everything tastes so much better with oregano. I sprinkle it on my salads, soups, casseroles, and added to my marinades, to get that unmistakable distinct high quality mediterranean flavour that only oregano brings to my dishes.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I love oregano! It is good added to most savory recipes. I love to put a spoon in when I cook black beans, it makes them taste more gourmet. Of course, it is also a wonderful ingredient in Mediterranean dishes. Oregano is also good in an infusion to help you fight off infection. I use 1 TBS in 8 oz. of boiling water.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I bought this product from this company because I trust they have good quality products. I was looking for organic oregano and found the price to be decent compared to other companies. I like the taste of this oregano leaf. It seems to not fade when in air tight container. Oregano is supposed to be a healthy herb to eat on a regular basis. I use this daily on my salads.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Frontier is my go to for bulk herbs and spices and they never disappoint on quality. This Oregano leaf is no exception. Great scent and flavor. Buying in bulk saves so much money if you go through herbs and spices quickly....I always re-seal in large glass jars with air tight lids for long term storage and freshness.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I can not thank you enough for supplying such a wonderful, organic herb in bulk size. As a Greek, I grew up with the smell and taste of oregano and I know the benefits and best quality. I use oregano on all salads and meals and this product meets all my expectations! Highly recommended!

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Excellent quality, we mix this with other value packs (thyme leaf, whole rosemary leaf, rubbed sage leaf) for a good mix of italian herbs, overall amazing value!

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

This is th first time I bought this brand of oregano. When I first use this on fish or meat, I could say this is of great quality due to the taste and beneficial effects.

Posted on May 14, 2022

I needed an oregano leaf and this choice from Frontier did not disappoint. The freshness is labeled on iHerb website as with many of their products. I think for an online company to offer these details takes time and the vision to see our needs as consumers. Thank you!!

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Extremely happy to find that Frontier seasonings are sold here. Packaging is great and keeps the product safe in transit. Will he buying from here again.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Good quality ground oregano leaf! We cook with oregano a lot so buying in bulk just makes it a super deal and saves a lot compared to getting small spice jars in supermarkets. The flavour and scent are perfect. Highly recommend this!