DK
4.8

4.8
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Apr 6, 2022

These Oat straw green tops have a nice smell and a good green colour. I bought these because I read that they are beneficial for energy levels and are a good source of vitamins and minerals. I will make nourishing infusions using the oat straw and some raspberry leaf and nettle leaf. To do this, cover the bottom of a mason jar with herbs and then add (just boiled and cooled for 1 minute) water. Let steep for at least 4 hours or overnight. Strain and then enjoy! Raspberry and nettle leaf have been good, but I am hoping the oat straw will add an extra boost.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

My family has been using frontier national products for years, I live overseas in South Korea so the herbs that can’t be gotten in Asia or bought through I herb. Very satisfied with the company and their product quality. Highly recommend it for anyone seeking health. Starwest is another brand that is of excellent quality. Enjoy-;)

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

This is fantastic Oat straw for tea infusions... Lovely and delicious recipe with so many benefits. 1/2 cup dried raspberry leaf 1/4 cup dried oatstraw 1/4 cup dried spearmint 1/4 cup dried rosehips Blend dried herbs all together and store in air tight container. Use 1 to 2 tablespoons of mixture per cup of boiling water for 30 minutes and up to 8 hours for strong infusion. I tend to lean toward a strong infusion!!!

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Dec 27, 2021

I love Frontier herbs, they are always fresh and of great quality. It's my first time trying oat straw. It is supposed to be a good source of calcium, which is good for me as I eat dairy-free. It may also have a calming effect. It is a gentle herb. I make it into an infusion with nettles. I am only sharing my experience and anecdotal knowledge, this is not medical advice. If you find this useful, please give a thumbs-up. Thank you.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

I'm a first time buyer of organic oat straw so I'm not an expert but it seems to be a product of good quality. I use it for infusions together with organic nettles and organic raspberry leaf so I cannot discriminate the ingredients but the blend feels really beneficial for my body.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

This has been so helpful for PMS that I bought the big bag this time around! Alot less irritable, bloated, achy, and confused two weeks before my period. I mix it with horse tail tea and it taste great so I cannot comment on the taste by itself. Its a ovary baring person's must have 😊

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Another additional ingredient for teas! I love it that it can be purchased it here in iHerb. Quality-wise, its superb! The product it self is clean. Every herb is clean. which I love about the product! it taste blends really well with other herb. Oat straw is a wonderful healing herb that is rich in vitamins A, C, E, K, & B-complex and minerals such as iron, calcium, magnesium, silica, and zinc.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Bought this herb after reading of its benefits. 5 Incredible Benefits of Oatstraw: Relieves Stress and Anxiety; research now agrees that oatstraw is a potent nervine, beneficial for a variety of conditions affecting the nervous system. Supports Healthy Hair, Skin and Nails, Oatstraw being rich in silica and calcium - two minerals which are active stimulators of growth, especially of bones, hair, and nails. Boosts Cognitive Function. Studies have shown that oatstraw is one of the most potent natural nootropic agents. Fights Fatigue, Provides Natural Energy. Oatstraw is very rich in vitamins, such as vitamin E and other nutrients, that form the basis for its work in soothing nerves. Aids in Breaking Addiction/Withdrawal. There is a theory that suggests oatstraw can be used to successfully wean off of drugs and alcohol.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

This Avena Sativa is very fresh, has a great taste(some like to make tea; I prefer to chew it), and is packed in a strong airtight bag. I usually take a pound and pack it into several freezer bags to keep it fresh. I’ve ordered about a dozen herbs from Frontier, and have never been disappointed. For bulk herbs, Frontier is my first choice.