DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Mar 5, 2022
The best Earl Grey tea

There will never be a time when I don't buy this tea. Such an amazing-smelling tea with that strong lavender scent. The taste is perfect for an afternoon tea. All Frontier Naturals's teas are excellent quality & I love that they come in such big bags as it offers excellent value. I drink this almost every afternoon.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

I just love this quality tea, it’s my second purchase. Just what is needed for winter, it has rich taste and nice aroma. And, it’s organic, a win win for me.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

The leaves smell sour but they don’t taste sour. Tastes delicious and fresh! A little goes a long way. Love that they’re organic

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Love it ! Tastes great ! It almost has a little chocolaty smell with the Bergamot citrus classic Earl Grey taste. Does not turn bitter when left a long time in my teapot.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I love the taste of Earl Grey and I use the iHerb in-cup tea strainer to get the right strength of tea for me. No bleached teabags. Delivery is always speedy with iHerb.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Our family & friends cannot get enough of this earl grey tea! And it is so economical. We will only drink organic teas because of all the harmful chemical in non-organic. Tea leave size is perfect for our tea balls. Will buy again.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Another great tea from Frontier-Co-op. This one both my hubby and I like very much as our early afternoon tea. I am always making sure I am not running out of it.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Excellent value for money, price is very fair and the quality is good. Package is simple and functional: arrives in a plastic bag protecting the tea from light and moisture. Loose leaf tea allows you to control the strength of the tea, and caffeine per serving. It also makes less trash then tea bags. It is a basic product containing tea leaves with a familiar taste. We order this product home every winter and it is enough for us. We are a family of 4.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

It's fine quality black tea. If I had to be picky about the taste, I would like the bergamot flavour/scent to be stronger, as with other Earl Grays.