DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Good strength ginger powder. Its composition is dark maybe due to the age of the ginger itself. It is good quality, I useit regularly in my tea. It helpsme keep weight down. I love hte taste of ginger in my tea nad this is a quick and easy way to get the ingrediemt into my drinks. satisfied customer.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Great quality ginger. I love the taste mixed with some stevia and water. I’m always satisfied with frontier and there organic ingredients. I like the packaging for storage. I like that I can add to drinks, smoothies and baking. I like the benefits of ginger for gut health and also warming me up with the spicyness.

Mariam888
Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Good quality clean ingredients taste and smell is strong which means this is a healthy good quality product. I make a shots out of is mixed with turmeric and black pepper Pls like

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I've been using it for a few years to reduce my chances of getting infections. I enjoy it with a little ground black pepper in boiling water as my morning tea.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Frontier Coop Organic Ground Ginger is a staple in our culinary experience. When you live in a high altitude cold windy environment warming spices are truly vitalizing! However, this high quality ginger would be great wherever you are!

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

This is spicy just like good quality ground ginger ought to be. It's also seems to be darker than other ginger powders. I'll continue to buy this one as it's great quality.

Posted on May 7, 2021
1,925

Excellent quality. 100% pure. I have been consuming for many years. Every morning I drink a blend of powdered ginger 5g, 150ml of water, 5ml of apple cider vinegar, Turmeric 5g, macha 3g, and a pinch of black pepper. Great for the immune system. Antioxidant. It gives me a lot of energy. After taking it, I wait 15 minutes to have my breakfast. This blended is very healthy but It is not tasty to drink so I drink through a straw. This has been my routine for 7 years. I don't get the flu. I hope to help everyone with my feedback. If my comment and photos helped you, please click yes. Stay health.

0f0f13e8-48f2-4354-af19-41d081f95808
716ea4b5-a696-43df-ad6a-29effe52e872
db7b5a22-612b-4965-8ce5-7923750fbe4d
c846d2a9-c07c-412e-b871-78c1242f0a3b
Posted on Jul 7, 2021

From the moment I tasted this powder, I knew I had struck gold. You know that zing and hot, earthy kick that fresh ginger has? Well, this powder has it too. It's downright hot to taste in the most pleasant way. This indicates to me quality and purity. Also, the powder lasts years if placed in a glass jar with lid on. I mostly used it for smoothies and but also in tea as well. Its very versatile and with the price of fresh non-organic ginger skyrocketing at the present let alone the organic version, its most definitely value for money. Please like my review if you found it helpful.

Posted on May 31, 2021

This ginger powder is good quality and provides me with flavourful curries and dahls. I use it to make an anti-inflammatory teas for myself and my family by combining with hot water and a splash of plant-based milk. Works out cheaper than supermarkets by buying it in bulk quantities and it’s organic too.