DK

4.8
Based on 1,723 Ratings
1,531
Posted on Oct 25, 2022

great quality, great value, the container is perfect. It is not so expensive concerning quality. It has great smell of cucumin. I want use it with my food like chicken. I am just feeling great with a lot of energy. The package came safely without damage. They don't use bubble wrap which good for environment.

5223139b-0e30-422f-8c70-bc226b674faf
7745b127-fd04-4a2d-a31b-3dc76b579f58
Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Quite a large amount of turmeric root powder. Large handy package. Good quality. Turmeric smells very nice and has a beautiful color. No lumps or impurities. Turmeric is a storehouse of nutrients and is often used in medicine. Suitable for daily use. The package size is convenient for those who constantly use turmeric for cooking and drinks.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

The product I'm buying for years for me and for my parents. They use to drink it in the morning with warm water. I prefer it in teas and in food. I also make toothpaste with it (coconut oil, turmeric and sodium carbonate) Intense smell and color. Be careful because it can leave stains on clothes.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

this is my go-to company for spices & this is a great price for organic turmeric powder although I wish they would put on the package if it's 4-5% cur cumin like they do on their non-organic tumeric powder package. It lists it in the description here but not on the actual package.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Very nice quality product. I was afraid it might lose its smell and flavor, but luckily, it’s still as good as freshly ground turmeric. I use it to make food and add it to some drinks for health purposes. The taste is great and natural as the only ingredient is turmeric and no additives

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

Seems good quality. And I trust the brand to be organic. Taste is like turmeric, I add it to my salad dressing everyday, you won’t taste the bitterness if you add just a small amount. Size is ideal for the amount of turmeric I consume and it is a money saver.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

I consume just a 1/4 of a teaspoon daily. I do recommend this brand since they guarantee a 4% of curcumin composition. If you cannot add it to your foods, either drink it with a little bit of honey in a glass of water or juice of your choice, add it to your smoothie or make it into a pill. What you need to do is add a little bit of black pepper since it increases curcumins bioavailability!

Mariam888
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I use turmeric almost every day. This has good ingredients with high quality and the size and the package is good. The taste is strong with i love. Turmeric has a lot of benefits for your immune system. Specially and just add some black pepper to boost the turmeric powder.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

I like this curcuma because is not irradiated, so I always try to buy the best quality I can find. I take it almost everyday with hot water just add 1 teaspoon to a cup. It may take time to get use to but is so healthy. Also I put it in rice quinoa soups etc.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Very good quality and value for money since it’s a big pack. I used it for cooking as well as daily dosage in my coffee (with a dash of black peppercorns). Love the taste of it. It’s also an ingredient for my home made facial mask. Benefits health & skin. Thank you iHerbs for bringing these good products to us & packaging them in a box with protections 🙏🙏.