DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Oct 24, 2022

For those people who think there is a difference as to place of origin I would say it is probably from China. The product is Excellent known for its healthy properties and is as good as any I have tried. Thak you Iherb for stocking this item.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I drink lots of green tea, so this bulk bag is much more economical. Jasmine green tea adds a beautiful fragrance to green tea. Many ways of drinking green tea, hot, cold ice tea, milk bubble tea. Many health benefits too. Frontier is a trusted brand.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

My favorite! It is delicious hot or iced. I make a blend with rosehip and hibiscus and it is absolutely delicious with a bit of honey. I recommend steeping it for just under one minute.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Posted on May 20, 2022

Green tea taste is good but the jasmine ingredient left a lot to be desired. Couldn’t smell or taste amt jasmine. Won’t buy again. Will look for another brand.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Nice quality, taste is a little bitter but that's the tea not a problem with quality. Do not leave it for a long time to steep or else you'll run for the bathroom a lot

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

This Jasmine Green Tea smells amazing. The fragrance from the jasmine goes well with the aroma of the green tea, making this a nice refreshing mild tasting tea. The tea is packaged nicely with foil to ensure freshness, quality of the tea leaves looks whole and unchopped. A good product from a reputable brand.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

It was not a first bag of this jasmine green tea I purchased. But seems it was last. I've just opened it. It has an odor of a fish, like not so fresh fish oil. It was almost tasteless and odorless when I finally decided to brew it. Very strange taking into account that it should be valid until 2025.

Posted on Jun 9, 2021

I use it instead of the breakfast tea in the morning and looks better and healthy if you drink coffee after.. And also good for detoxing after a heavy dinner yesterday.. I use it a lot.. the quantity is big.. The test like the high-end cafes with price 10$😆