DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jul 3, 2022
Very fine texture, easy to drink

We've added psyllium husk powder to our diet for a couple of years now, as it's a great fiber supplement (without all the added sugar), and is beneficial for gut health and constipation. Our regular brand was backordered, so I decided to try this one based on other positive reviews and the fact that it's organic. There is no taste, and the texture is powdery fine and dissolves quickly in water. The packaging is a bit large for the quantity, but I can't argue with the results. Very regular and easy bowel movements, with the added benefit of filling us up so we eat less. Very happy with the quality and organic ingredient.

3497b596-7eb0-4f41-a75f-cd5c64c45a8b
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Works so much better than the "regular" psyllium husk ! This one really expands well and yet remains very pleasant in a glass of water with just a sip of fruit juice. Excellent for smooth transit. I've used a little bit in lieu of flour in a morels sauce, huuummmm ! Next time I'll try to use it for baking gluten free...

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

There are so many so called psyllium husks out there claiming to be pure and organic which are more akin to bags of sand. Frontier Co-op is blond psyllium, Plantago ovata, the one that works. The powder makes it very dense for packing capsules and blending well with flours.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

This is a gentle laxative which we actually use for our cats to keep them regular, especially if they have hairballs. Great for humans and furry friends too :)

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Psyllium's better than sliced bread - talk about regular. Shipping was fast. Will shop again. Next time will buy the husks not the powerful powder.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

This is one of the best psyllium power o to there, I use them in drinks and also in bread to add fiber, it’s very benefits the gut and make elimination much easier!!

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

I used the psyllium as an ingredient in baking gluten-free rolls. I was surprised by the super-fine quality of the powder. The rolls turned out perfect! Thanks!