DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jun 23, 2022
A must have in my kitchen!

I often buy Frontier Co-op herbs and spices. I have never been disappointed. The bags they come in are excellent at keeping them fresh. Sage tastes great in soups and I also use it in a vegan version of scrapple. This would also be great in veggie burgers. I always shop around for price and was glad to find the best price on iHerb.

Chayene
Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Writing this review while having my sage cup of tea! I love it not only its organic and the price is excellent it tastes lovely! Its bitter and i love bitter drinks.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I was previously using capsules but decided to buy this one as I can put it into my smoothies instead of taking capsules. Quality is fantastic and am not sorry I bought it.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Good quality and good value. This will last me a while plus it's a great deal, it's terrible when you pay lots of money for a little 50g pkg. I also like how the packaging keeps it fresh for long term storage.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Excellent quality. I use this herb everyday in my herbal tea, in my tooth powder, and in my hair wash. Really works well for me and I also appreciate the long term benefits of having the herbal tea regularly for a sufficient amount of time.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Using for menopause, helps to fall asleep and relax after hot flashes, good value, high quality herb!!! Reputable company, have been buying from them for a while.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Many thanks to iherb for providing the expiration date for this product, I bought this with confidence, knowing it was a fresh product. The sage is delicious, I use it for pasta sauces and a variety of dishes. Bulk is best. And Frontier, as ever, provides delicious herbs.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Excellent quality, we mix this with other value packs (thyme leaf, whole rosemary leaf, oregano leaf) for a good mix of italian herbs, overall amazing value!

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

I bought these for my elderly mum because she loves to make tea with it to lower her sugar level. She likes that the leaves easily fills her tea strainer. It helps to improve and control her diabetes.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Good tea for females. This brand always has good quality tea.