DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jul 15, 2022
Good quality

I got this for making my own meals for backpacking and camping (cheaper and better quality than most dehydrated meals). I've used it in soups, and it's a good way to get some veggies in and the taste is good. I usually add my own dehydrated sliced mushrooms as well. I have found that I have to cook it for a while to rehydrate everything. If you have a chance to pre-soak it for a while I think that would be even better.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

The quality and flavor of this soup blend is so nice. And this is a large bag of ready to go vegetables to easily add more yummy vegetables to your diet. Just add 1/3 cup to 1 cup liquid and simmer 'til tender. Then you can use it for soups & stews or maybe add to cooked rice. Lots of servings in this well-priced bag!

When it's cold and getting the tent and camp fire going is the priority, then it's so simple just to boil up some water, add these dehydrated veges in with some soup seasoning, wait five minutes and soup is ready. Its so convenient that it totally redefines what we think of as food preparation time. Please like my review if you found it helpful.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022
1,258

These make a great addition to Ramen and Knorr Rice Sides while my wife and I are Thru-Hiking the Appalachian Trail this year. We add two peanut butter jar caps of these veggies to two packages of Ramen or Knorr. We are doing the boil and mix style of cooking, so just boil your water and add to your Knorr or Ramen with these veggies and wait 15 min.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I love having this on hand. Not only is it organic, but it reduces the need to chop up veggies whenever I make soup. Tried it for the first time this week and loved the taste and added nutrition in my soup. I am looking forward to experimenting with it in other recipes as well.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

This veggie soup blend is so awesome, first of all it’s ORGANIC so yay! I bought it to make my own vegetable stock (I added my herbs and spices which I like) and stored it in an airtight container in the fridge up to 6 days, and also in the freezer it will last forever. This is just so handy and it’s affordable too. Also it is really important to have dried foods on hand in case of emergency, like a power blackout, storm, etc - it’s such a quick and nutritious meal for times like that - you Can just boil some water with a mini camping gas stove and make yourself some soup ! 5 stars all around.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

I like it so much I use it a lot in my cooking. I put one or two teaspoons in, as a seasoning, together with whatever other herbs and seasoning I usually use. It adds a lot of flavor to soups ans stews. And when I don't feel like chopping vegetables this soup blend speeds up the time to ha something ready for dinner. It has gone up in price, like everything. I try to purchase it when there is a discount.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I love it as the best flavour dry vegetable blend, available in 5 minutes once I have spontaneously decided to cook anything. My best experience is to grind the handful of this mix and add to: 1. Vegetable or non-vegetable hamburger; 2. Vegetable or non-vegetable omlet (egg- or garbanzo based); 3. Rice, buckwheat, orzo - any side dish 4. Marinating tofu to make it more coloirful and flavourful 5. Home-made GF bread or pie - just add to dough. I can grind it with pinch of curry spice blend or salt-free herbal blend to always have different flavour. To make instant vegetable soup - grind it to powder and add some boiling water, let it stand for 5-7 min and you get wonderful and hot soup, add any condiment or spice of choice to always have it different. No need to peel, wash and etc. - instant and healthy :)

Posted on Mar 17, 2022
1,342

These make a great addition to Ramen and Knorr Rice Sides while my wife and I are Thru-Hiking the Appalachian Trail this year. We add two peanutbutter jar caps of these veggies to two packages of Ramen or Knorr. We are doing the boil and mix style of cooking, so just boil your water and add to your Knorr or Ramen with these veggies and wait 15 min.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Wow, where have I been without this product. I use this for use when making soups and I don't have the fresh veggies that are recommended. I use this mainly with Red Bob's Veggie Soup mix, which also is available on iherb. It is a staple that should be in all kitchens during this times. Great taste after cooking in soup.