DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Sep 17, 2022

The quality of product must be really good. The size of elderberries is small. easy to swallow. I put them in my kefir cup and swallow them. The package came safely and faster than expect. It tastes a little sour and smell like dried berries. please take a look at my pictures.

c4071e55-3d01-40f7-a888-e7e276a01674
8f4894a7-a52e-4f24-b2ba-a65520eb4b64
981ea631-9d83-4a75-909d-c789eacf0859
Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I've been a searching a while now for this product. I guess with it being winter and cold season it was selling out fast. The price for the quantity was amazing. I made a syrup and I was happy with the taste of these berries. Would definitely buy this brand again

fc089fcb-077f-437c-b88e-a45d3cc5ac54
Posted on Oct 26, 2022

I blend this with Burdock, Sarsaparilla and a couple drops of Goldenseal in a tea. The quality is great, it's dried and the taste is pretty good. benefits your immune system and helped me get over a cold. The package is a decent size foil bag, have a zip lock bag ready to store for freshness.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

This is the smallest size of Sambucus berries package that I found and it's still huge, may take me a lot of tea cups until I finish it (depends on the serving size you use of course). The berries seem to be of good quality, have a good taste and feel. I use them in a berry-only tea or add it to a commercial blend. It helps me when I'm sick or have a nose congestion (I eat the berries after I use them for tea), but it's also good for just a normal tea on a rainy day :). I just wish they sold it in smaller packs, so I wouldn't have to keep it in vacuum for a long time. But anyway, I'm very happy with this product and highly recommend it !

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

Awesome quality, single ingredient. Good tastes too. I use to make a cold supplement for the family. Boil it with some ginger, cinnamon, cloves, add honey as sweetener (also keeps the tincture fresh longer) when it cools. Helps keeps Colds at bays or reduced symptoms. Good to make it as a tea as well.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

This is an amazing bag for the price. It is a great size, loads of elderberries inside. I use it to make Elderberry syrup which is an amazing immune booster, full of antioxidants and tastes lovely when boiled, strained, mixed with honey and cinnamon. I try take this everyday. I will order again!

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Love using these dried berries to make our own elderberry syrup. Have purchased them multiple times and the quality has always been great! Nicely packaged and sealed for excellent preservation. They offer a decent amount of dried berries for the price, and I can easily make multiple batches of syrup from one bag. Highly recommend these for their immune boosting properties.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Great quality. I put 2 tbs in a glass jar filled with water. After 8,9 hours, I will sieve and warm the water and drink it with honey. My cough settled quickly and I love the taste! I stop taking synthetic vitamin c tablet, as i believe this elderberry water is a great source of natural vitamin C.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Very good product. I use it to make Elderberry Syrup. Great for the winter months as it is immune boosting and it tastes good. The quality of the Elderberries is good and it keeps forever in a cool dark location There are many more uses like jam but I mostly use it for syrup