DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on May 5, 2022

I have tried this product after boiling the seeds and using the liquid in a spray for hair and have also used mashed up seeds with honey as a face mask. Both really amped up my beauty routine. The amount of product for the price is a really a good bargain!

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I use this in my soups along with turmeric and other herbs as medicine and for the lovely flavor. Fenugreek really helps female hormone issues, especially menopause, it seems. Nice fresh herb with a rich maple flavor. I don't even grind it, just cook it whole in the soup for a couple minutes.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

In Poland girls use this seed mostly for hair growth: they powder it, add hot water, and after some time rub it into the scalp. I personally like to use it as a diet supplement after soaking it in cold water overnight and I see a great improvement in my overall well-being. People with thyroid problems should be careful eating it though.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

After reading about the health benefits of fenugreek, I tried this rather than a supplement. It has a really good quality organic ingredient and the taste is delicious. In fact, I always add it to any dish that includes tumeric because it balances the flavor so well. Handy packaging for a healthy and tasty addition to your diet.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I like to keep my spice rack stocked with every herb, seasoning, and spice possible. I had several recipes that called for Fenugreek seed, so I was glad to find this available on iHerb. I've always been happy with Fontier Co-Op products, and this is no exception. It has a slightly sweet flavor that adds great taste to many of my dishes. The price was even better than the grocery store, too!

These are very high quality fenugreek seeds as other things I bought from Frontier like the turmeric. I used one tablespoon of this with a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey and it was already way too sweet, but it makes for a great healthy tea with a smell that reminds me of Indian spices. I bought a big one so with less honey it should be perfect. Loved it.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

I bought this because I read that fenugreek seed powder was a good way to reduce the bitterness that spices like ginger or turmeric can add to your meals in larger amounts, and I've found this to definitely be true. This spice has a potent, curry-like taste, and a little goes a long way. The packaging from Frontier Co-op is a sturdy glass bottle, which is nice for reusing with other spices later on. As usual, iHerb's price for quality is hard to beat.

Posted on May 31, 2022

An excellent quality product but a little bit difficult to take straight from the package due to the seeds being hard. To soften them, I recommend putting a table spoon of seeds in a cup of water and let them rest overnight to take them first thing in the morning, preferably without chewing to bypass the terrible taste.

Posted on May 27, 2022

From everything I've read, fenugreek is a great herb for women. The quality of this product seems great, comes well packaged in a mylar bag, and seems to be good. I've included this into my diet and i've noticed some improvements overall. It seems to be a good supplement and I'll continue to use it.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

This is an excellent product. I use Fenugreek seed to make a tea - it has a slightly nutty-slightly maple syrup flavor. Lately my allergies have been out of control so I use this as one ingredient of a four ingredient tea that I drink several times per week to thin and remove excess mucus from the whole body. (The 4 ingredients I use are 1 part Fenugreek seed, 1 part Flax Seed, 1 part Fennel Seed and 1/2 part licorice root) I also add a tonic leaf herb like stinging nettles or raspberry leaf to round it out) I take this tea every day for four weeks (quite a worthwhile commitment as it gets results for me). AFTER I get the system cleared out and the allergies settled down I use just the Fenugreek seed alone to keep things settled. (about 1 -2 times per week). As I have been on this I have had to use my inhaler less and been able to stop those antihistamine pills I use. The fenugreek seed is my favorite - it is a little earthy in taste - just enjoyable - it is a quiet tea flavor. The Frontier herbs are always excellent quality. I have bought them for years.