DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Oct 21, 2022

I have been using this for a while for benefiting my high blood pressure. I soak in vodka for a month or so and the serving is about a tsp daily, quite delicious with a sweet taste. Being organic the quality is good and the ingredients are just pure hawthorne berries. I've changed to Iherb because of the large size package which goes a long way. I will definitely continue buying.

Mariam888
Posted on Sep 15, 2022

Amazing quality clean ingredients does not taste very good but it’s a super healthy berry. I use it every day for my father and his morning tea to strengthen his heart specially, after has open heart surgery he died in January this year and it has a lot of other benefits, other than the hearts. Please pray for my father and like

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

My family has been using frontier national products for years, I live overseas in South Korea so the herbs that can’t be gotten in Asia or bought through I herb. Very satisfied with the company and their product quality. Highly recommend it for anyone seeking health. Starwest is another brand that is of excellent quality. Enjoy-;)

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I boil about 20 seeds or berries and strain the water off and drink it before I go to bed it really does help with my heart palpitation and helps me to relax before I go to sleep. This item is caffeine-free it has a mild flavor to it. The berries were not tiny they were actually good size

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Hawthorn berries were used for centuries for different reasons: to support digestive system, heart, to reduce inflammation, reduce blood pressure cholesterol. I used to take it in forms of tincture which was beneficial for me, but this time I want to use as a berries and use as a teas. Will check if can be used as a blend with other ingredients

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

The healthiest product there is, no aftertaste, gentle and pleasant smell. Fast delivery, easy to use bottle. A completely natural product without the addition of harmful substances. It is highly recommended!!

7f41172d-9447-4cfb-ac13-31d080608497
Posted on Nov 15, 2022

Much cheaper way to get the benefit of hawthorn, than by buying the tonic, or pills. Good price for 16 ounces and I can use as much or little as I need. This is good for the heart.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

I bought these to add to tea blends and love that they are organic for such a fair price. Frontier Co-Op has typically high quality products in my experience and these berries are no exception.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

Best medicine for the heart! I use the hawthorn berries for their medicinal properties and benefits to make tea! Love them, great quality, also very fragrant!